IGNORED

New Keeper..........

cidernuta

since the news of Stowell's departure filtered through I have been searching for a keeper who has the ability to fight for a first place spot which we have not seen at city for atleast 5 seasons.And i came across two released keepers who have recently been released by QPR........ Chris Day and Generoso Rossi. We all know the capabilities of Chris Day at this level but Rossi is another subject all together. At a young age he was tipped to be the new keeper for Italy and he broke in to the under21 set up and was playing well until he got caught up in a match fixing scandal. apart from this he would be a very good aquisition for this club andon a free transfer. What do you think?

• Admin
since the news of Stowell's departure filtered through I have been searching for a keeper who has the ability to fight for a first place spot which we have not seen at city for atleast 5 seasons.And i came across two released keepers who have recently been released by QPR........ Chris Day and Generoso Rossi. We all know the capabilities of Chris Day at this level but Rossi is another subject all together. At a young age he was tipped to be the new keeper for Italy and he broke in to the under21 set up and was playing well until he got caught up in a match fixing scandal. apart from this he would be a very good aquisition for this club andon a free transfer. What do you think?

The abuse Steve gets on here when he makes the occasional mistake is bad enough, imagine what AG would be like if we signed Rossi and he made a blunder?!

Archived