IGNORED

Qpr

Read in paper this morning QPR are signing Devaney off Cheltenham on a free. We could of done with him. Anyway Aaron brown since signing for QPR has been loaned to torquay after injury and now looks like down pecking order. Maybe he should of stayed here for a few years and got his fitness back first before heading for the bright lights or like Carey Miller and Hill he has been listening to his agent a bit to much.

Read in paper this morning QPR are signing Devaney off Cheltenham on a free. We could of done with him. Anyway Aaron brown since signing for QPR has been loaned to torquay after injury and now looks like down pecking order. Maybe he should of stayed here for a few years and got his fitness back first before heading for the bright lights or like Carey Miller and Hill he has been listening to his agent a bit to much.

I didn't mind Carey coming back but I don't want to see Aaron back thanks. Only ever played 1 good game in every 5, ot really sure why QPR wanted him?

As you said Aaron Brown has just come back from a broken leg and was out of the game for a year. The reason he went on loan to Torquay was to get his fitness back again. I'm sure next season he will prove that he is a decent player and make his mark in the first team. He hasnt really had a chance to shine yet, but Holloway wouldn't have given him an 18 month contract if he thought he wasn't going to cut it in the championship.

As you said Aaron Brown has just come back from a broken leg and was out of the game for a year. The reason he went on loan to Torquay was to get his fitness back again. I'm sure next season he will prove that he is a decent player and make his mark in the first team. He hasnt really had a chance to shine yet, but Holloway wouldn't have given him an 18 month contract if he thought he wasn't going to cut it in the championship.

Very true but if he is going to make it why sign a ready made replacement who is a goalscoring player in his position. He also now only has a year left on his contract and not exactly set the world alight yet. Just think should of stayed down here for a while, think he went 6 months with no wages so must be confident in ablity to make it at QPR but also a bit worrying for him.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

We missed Aaron Brown this season.

If he was available and we don't sign Smith from Swindle I'd have him back.

Guest Vodared

Please, no more players to return , we keep resigning them when it all goes wrong. In a minute we will have Russel Bromage knocking at the Tin mans door !!! banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

I saw him in the mall last week, on his own. He didn't look too happy.

And i saw him in Tesco on Friday in Eastville with a lovely looking girlfriend who has a baby on the way.

I wished him the best of luck with his footballing career and he seemed a nice bloke and said "Thanks alot mate" god i was star struck w00t.gif

I agree with Carey and Miller but I'm not sure how that applies to Matty Hill. He has been a regular in the Preston first team, and had things panned out slightly differently, could have been a premiership player today.

While I am sure it would have been hard to leave City, it was a good move for his career; if I were him I would listen to his agent a lot more.

Archived