IGNORED

Back From Preston Vs West Ham

Xiled

And I thought Matty did very well. A couple of last ditch tackles and Preston's best cross of the game that should have given rise to an equaliser.

However, had they been promoted then I could see a lot of new players arriving at Preston. Perhaps Matty will benefit from another season adjusting to the Championship. It would be a shame if he lost a first team place as a result of £20M arriving at Deepdale.

Sat amongst the Preston fans, it was apparent that their misery was very similar to ours last year (albeit with more at stake). All the comments on 606 afterwards reflected on a team that 'froze', 'failed to turn up', 'didn't rise to the occasion', etc. It was like stepping back in time to last year's Brighton debacle.

I thought they played quite well. Or as badly as West Ham at least.

Only one team can win and the experience of losing crucial matches isn't unique to Bristol City. Preston have been there in 2001 as well.

When some games don't go our way during next season we need to stay patient. Sometimes you just end up in second place for little fault of your own.

I can see West Ham propping up the division for most of next season. sleeping.gif

Xiled.

Guest ashtonyate
And I thought Matty did very well.  A couple of last ditch tackles and Preston's best cross of the game that should have given rise to an equaliser.

However, had they been promoted then I could see a lot of new players arriving at Preston.  Perhaps Matty will benefit from another season adjusting to the Championship.  It would be a shame if he lost a first team place as a result of £20M arriving at Deepdale.

Sat amongst the Preston fans, it was apparent that their misery was very similar to ours last year (albeit with more at stake).  All the comments on 606 afterwards reflected on a team that 'froze', 'failed to turn up', 'didn't rise to the occasion', etc.  It was like stepping back in time to last year's Brighton debacle.

I thought they played quite well.  Or as badly as West Ham at least.

Only one team can win and the experience of losing crucial matches isn't unique to Bristol City.  Preston have been there in 2001 as well.

I watch it on the box Matt done ok defending but his passing let him down all his passing went side ways had they gone up i think he would be replaced also, still good luck to him.

When some games don't go our way during next season we need to stay patient.  Sometimes you just end up in second place for little fault of your own.

I can see West Ham propping up the division for most of next season.  sleeping.gif

Xiled.

Archived