IGNORED

I'm Back

bladder

Guest we8thegas
the difference in attitudes to the rovers and city forums is untrue

last year i got banned for a year just for chirping at your play off loss [ 1 post]. whoever is admin needs to grow up a bit

should've been life razz.gif

Guest Vodared

Bladder at least we made the play offs, you lot draw more than Rolf Harris, only Torquay and Exeter left and then you really are the worst in the west.

Keep chirpping cos you have nothing to sing about !!!!! city.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gif

Or you do for such a silly post  biggrin.gif

Chances are you got culled with the rest of the gloaters at the time - nothing personal, but what did you expect?

gloating ?, our rivals had just messed it up to a crap team in the final- what did you expect ?

[ a month wouldve done]

Bladder at least we made the play offs, you lot draw more than Rolf Harris, only Torquay and Exeter left and then you really are the worst in the west.

Keep chirpping cos you have nothing to sing about !!!!! city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

keep quiet and pay your debts

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Bladder you hunchback kingswood mole

For some banter come to www.subcider.co.uk

don't come on here whining because you got banned for annoying the posters.

Guest Vodared

Bladder, just tell the truth, you wish that you were red.

I do understand.

No home of you own ??

Good job the rugby team keep you in business.

razz.gif

Guest Vodared

At least we got through it and own a decent ground with decent fans. You make me laugh, ######*t ground ######*t team ######*t fans.Nice to see we are getting another new stand this year, don't worry, we will give you the seats that we take out and you can nail them to your park bench. don't forget that you have the chance of a sell out when you .....or was it Bath rugby club come to the Terminal ground next year !!!

city.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gif

Guest Vodared

Bladder, how did it take me so long.... Now I know why you call yourself that...cos you are full of ######*t !!!!!

New music in Kingswood...

Drum & Basement !!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Bladder your crap like your team!

QUOTE ME IF I'm WRONG BRISTOL RUGBY CLUB AND BRISTOL ROVERS SIGNED A DEAL THAT IF ONE WENT INTO LIQUIDATION THE OTHER COULD BUY THE GROUND FOR £10,000 LO AND BEHOLD 5 DAYS LATER ROVERS "AQUIRED THE GROUND"FOR £10,000 ONE BIG FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION AND INSIDER TRADING ...THEY WILL ALWAYS BE RENT BOYS

Guest we8thegas
you aint the brightest are you ? doh.gif  doh.gif

do you really want to bring up buisness and bristol city 1982

bladder,you ain't the brightest light in the village are you

BAN THIS P---- dance.gif

Guest Vodared

I bet poor old Bladder is at home thinking if we can do torquay next season, then I can chirp again.

You made your nest, now lay in it !!!!

devil.gif

Guest DrFaustus
bladder,you ain't the brightest light in the village are you

BAN THIS P---- dance.gif

Actually, Bladder is a very intelligent person. He makes more sense on our forum and on here than any number of pre-pubescent loudmouths that populate these messageboards.

Archived