IGNORED

Well Done Lads!

stfc_dave

Guest we8thegas
I give up!

By the way, Smith reads the forums, you should know.

You're a ****, if you're reading.

those sour grapes nice snack.gifhandbags.gif

if your reading smithy just put a few past them after what they've been saying wink.gif

Guest alex1089

If your reading this Smithy, Welcome to the club and don't worry about that swinedon lot there just a bunch of idiots. You'll help us in the mission to win the league next season!!

You can have Stowell so don't moan. Is willy Carson still running your club by the way.

I'm taking the time to write this so please read it....

Michael Diamandis is SSW's "adviser" and pretty much runs the show. And this is why we're screwed. Sandy Grey is his appointee, she done the accounts for his other companies (most of which went tits up), as is Bob Holt who he was until recently running a print business with in Cornwall (more on that later). He also runs Dunwoody Sports Marketing (now being sued by Richard Dunwoody who fell out with Diamandis and wants his name back) which is why a couple of years ago Dunwoody Sports Marketing had directors on the STFC board and those "sackcloth" kits we had a couple of years ago were branded DGI (Dunwoody Goal International being a joint venture between DSM and the kit manfacturer, Goal). And Devlin was apparently one of his cronies, knew him from QPR when Devlin was commerical director and DSM was doing their progs.

Up until November he was disqualified from acting as a director, after one of his previous businesses, a printing firm up North somewhere, failed so spectacularly that the DTI investigated and prosecuted him, getting a ruling that he be banned from running any business or acting as a director for five years. So in that time he had to run his business interests through shadow directors such as Sandy Grey. And as I understood at the time that was why the Trust kicked up such a fuss about him being involved at STFC two or three years ago (with the "head up arse" leaflet) because he was a disqualified director who was effectively running the club and there was worries that even if this wasn't illegal (which it might be, but I ain't a lawyer) then the League might not be best pleased about it, specially after the points deduction stuff all them years ago.

About a year or so ago, Micky (in the name of DSM) bought out a print business in Cornwall and Micky the Greek sent Bob Holt to run it for him, which is why Bob Holt could only be a part-time chief exec, cos he was too busy trying to pull Micky's printing business out of the crap. It collapsed like all his businesses do eventually and DSM put it into administration. Its just been bought out on the usual "quid plus all assets and debts" basis by one of it's former employees.

So that's why Bob Holt aint around and we've been left with Sandy "what No Vat?" Grey - either he invested in this print firm and had a bustup with Micky D when it went belly or else Micky trusted him to run it and gave him the push when it failed.

And that's who Micky D is. Multiple failed entrepeneur and according to him an expert on football marketing, like you can tell from the birlliant advertsing the club does and the ticket prices and so on. But apparently SSW trusts him completely and so he's got the club by the balls.

Guest we8thegas
I'm taking the time to write this so please read it....

Michael Diamandis is SSW's "adviser" and pretty much runs the show. And this is why we're screwed. Sandy Grey is his appointee, she done the accounts for his other companies (most of which went tits up), as is Bob Holt who he was until recently running a print business with in Cornwall (more on that later). He also runs Dunwoody Sports Marketing (now being sued by Richard Dunwoody who fell out with Diamandis and wants his name back) which is why a couple of years ago Dunwoody Sports Marketing had directors on the STFC board and those "sackcloth" kits we had a couple of years ago were branded DGI (Dunwoody Goal International being a joint venture between DSM and the kit manfacturer, Goal). And Devlin was apparently one of his cronies, knew him from QPR when Devlin was commerical director and DSM was doing their progs.

Up until November he was disqualified from acting as a director, after one of his previous businesses, a printing firm up North somewhere, failed so spectacularly that the DTI investigated and prosecuted him, getting a ruling that he be banned from running any business or acting as a director for five years. So in that time he had to run his business interests through shadow directors such as Sandy Grey. And as I understood at the time that was why the Trust kicked up such a fuss about him being involved at STFC two or three years ago (with the "head up arse" leaflet) because he was a disqualified director who was effectively running the club and there was worries that even if this wasn't illegal (which it might be, but I ain't a lawyer) then the League might not be best pleased about it, specially after the points deduction stuff all them years ago.

About a year or so ago, Micky (in the name of DSM) bought out a print business in Cornwall and Micky the Greek sent Bob Holt to run it for him, which is why Bob Holt could only be a part-time chief exec, cos he was too busy trying to pull Micky's printing business out of the crap. It collapsed like all his businesses do eventually and DSM put it into administration. Its just been bought out on the usual "quid plus all assets and debts" basis by one of it's former employees.

So that's why Bob Holt aint around and we've been left with Sandy "what No Vat?" Grey - either he invested in this print firm and had a bustup with Micky D when it went belly or else Micky trusted him to run it and gave him the push when it failed.

And that's who Micky D is. Multiple failed entrepeneur and according to him an expert on football marketing, like you can tell from the birlliant advertsing the club does and the ticket prices and so on. But apparently SSW trusts him completely and so he's got the club by the balls.

Um snack.gif give my best to the gas next year blink.gif

Guest Vodared

we have had all this years ago. The botto doh.gif m line is that your support is poo and ours was not. don't blame anyone until you do your bit and support your club !!!

Guest we8thegas
too many big words for you

Is that it dunno.gif going to bugger orf to bed now with a flaggan of moonshine and your banjo farmer.gif

surprised you had time to swallow a dictionary whilst chomping on yer grapes snack.gif

Guest we8thegas
The grape's all taste just fine when you go on yet ANOTHER lavish summer and still achieve no better than us  chant6ez.gif

can't see that happening this season city.gif

you said that last year  city.gif

and the year before....

Very true, but at least City aim for the stars and fail, whereas Swineden errr.....aim for the play offs and er.......fail (And on occasion lose farmer.gif )

Yon two forums are the embodiment of why I LOATHE Swinetown....even the sags aint as bitter as that....and they are our REAL rivals......and I've not seen venom like that from City fans either...tongue in cheek my @rse-hand grenades, breaking knees...oh yus very droll.......

Guest WillsbridgeRed

ANYWAYS

Lets get back to chatting about Chippenham United Nationwide Team Soccer

Never mind Swindle, when you go down you'll be able to play a Bristol Team thats more your size

ANYWAYS

Lets get back to chatting about Chippenham United Nationwide Team Soccer

Never mind Swindle, when you go down you'll be able to play a Bristol Team thats more your size

would that be the one sponsored by the local Chinese restaurant then? w00t.gif

Aye and we'll give them a good hiding.

I mean, we took 4 points, 2 clean sheets and a cup win off the BIG Brizzle team  biggrin.gif

Aye, big deal, hardly a surprise with the tactical genius which is Brian Tinnion.We took 6 out of 6 off Tranmere, got beat by Chesterfraud at home for the first time ever this season- Christ we even beat Brentford once this season........one result do not a season make.You STILL finished below us in a season in which our illustrious tactical genius took 40 games to figure his best team out.....So if we're that bad, that makes you worse.......

No doubt this years aim as publicly stated by YOUR chairman and board will STILL be pray offs, and we'll aim for promotion, as always, and hey one day we might just manage it, but it is better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all. Thats the difference between City and Swindle. Probably the Gas and Swindle too..........

Last season we took six off the champions, 4 off the runners up, and pray off winners- we're still here they aint. Results count not the odd win here and there off a team you perceive as rivals.

I give up!

By the way, Smith reads the forums, you should know.

You're a ****, if you're reading.

In that case then.............

Welcome to the club and shut those gobby little gits from Wiltshire up by scoring a few against them next season biggrin.gif

Archived