IGNORED

Why Did He Leave?

Rocky

dear god those Port vale fans certainly wont have anyone talkin bad about Dinning would they? don't they think something must be wrong when only half a season in his 2-3 year contract or whatever it is were not playing him and give him to them for free! blink.gif

"Excellent signing"?? rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

i honestly cannot wait untill the new season now for them to realize we were right and i could go on there and say I told you so

Guest we8thegas
we'll see, i think this time it will be different

(from PV fan)

sounds familiar rofl2br.gif ,somebody said this to a wigan fan on here:grr:

You know that for a fact then?

If you had a contract at your place of work approx £3,500 per week with 2 years to run worth £360,000 you would willingly rot in the reserves as bcfc cannot sack you .the only option bcfc had was to reach a settlement normally 40/50% of the value of the contract.

i and you would take the settlement or keep on collecting your wages until 2007 when you can walk on a bosman ,dinning was in a win win situation and much as i hate dinning i would do exactly as the parasite has done take the money and then sign a new contract with your new employers the following day.

Sad deluded souls those Vale fans. Dinning is a disgrace. Despite my glib comments on another thread I really can't imagine how this bloke sleeps at night. If he does have kids I wish I could be there when Dinning Jnr asks his dad, "So were you really the ###### everyone in "Retro Fan Forums" said you were dad?"

Archived