IGNORED

Stewart?

So apparantly he was at the club yesterday!!!!!!!!Hmmm

Tinnion is off on holiday today so a deal is highly unlikely to be announced unless it happens in the next few hours & considering that Heyward is supposedly signing today I would think that any announcement regarding Stewart is unlikely to materialise until Tinman gets back.

Any thought, rumours etc?

Tinnion is off on holiday today so a deal is highly unlikely to be announced unless it happens in the next few hours & considering that Heyward is supposedly signing today I would think that any announcement regarding Stewart is unlikely to materialise until Tinman gets back.

where tinman off two? and another post about the big man himself

Well according to you a few weeks ago he was definatly signing for QPR so what happened there?

Papers in Sunderland have it as a done deal.

As I said - it's a done deal.

http://www.safc.com/news/?page_id=7278

Yes, every penny.

Fear not people - cometh the time, cometh the hour, cometh Sir Marcus...

You have great faith! biggrin.gif

I must admit I really don't know that much about him!!! w00t.gif I hope he does turn our to be the God/saviour he is being hyped up to be. (I'm not having a go at you by the way).

I don't tend to listen to a players past glories until I see him in a city shirt, and then I see how he fits into our team. dunno.gif

I'm beginning to get caught up in the excitement though, and trust people who have better judgement than I on here that he will be an asset. chant6ez.gif

Guest uncle john

Either we've wasted 6k a week (300,000 a year) on Stewart if he doesn't deliver, or we've wasted 225,000 on Brooker if he does.

It also says he will be on £6,000 per week, thats got to be double what murrays on who i assume is the highest earner curently is he worth that (stewart i mean not murray)

When we signed Scott Murray back from Reading, we took over his contract which he had at Reading, which was double that he was getting here in the first place, Murray is earning well more than £6,000 a week.

Archived