IGNORED

Matthews Sets One Up

Mickey Bells left foot

Probably because he is a professional footballer and that's one of his jobs.

It's alright for us to slate him for going to the gas, however, he has a living to make like everybody else. I wish HIM all the best.

EDIT : Macclesfield are now 2-1 up. You may masturbate now.

Guest shotgun

Matthews gone to the darkside! how could he?! I would rather be on the dole than wear that ###### blue shirt! aaarrrggghhh! he cannot come back to us now and wear rhe city red n white after wearing the blue gas ######!

"he cannot come back to us now and wear rhe city red n white after wearing the blue gas"

How can you say that about a city player? Really showing some loyalty well done, Matthews has shown this club a lot of respect and has tried hard for us, of course he's been in and out of fitness. Say Matty Hill had quite a bad accident and wanted a months worth of footy at a lower division at rovers, would you not take him back?

PATHETIC.

:huh:

How can you say that about a city player? Really showing some loyalty well done, Matthews has shown this club a lot of respect and has tried hard for us, of course he's been in and out of fitness. Matty Hill had quite a bad accident and wanted a months worth of footy at a lower division at rovers, and you all took him back.

PATHETIC.

:huh:

When did that happen.

although he didn't score the Gas are raving about him. Hit bar, set one up and put one guy through on goal for good opportunity.

Some saying he sounded like man of the match from Radio. Many comments of how far Gas have gone that someone not good enough for City is the best striker they have at the Gas right now. Makes I laugh.

Anyway- as said before. Good luck to Lee I just hope he doesn't HELP the Gas. So far 1 game- good display, less wages for us but no benefit in points to Rovers.

Superb...so far!

This has been added to the news section of the Rovers website, and is straight from the mouth of Mr. Matthews himself:

"But now I think it is clear that they are not going to offer me a new contract, and I know that I might be under fire for this move, but I just hope people understand that I haven't got a job at the end of the season"

So it appears that even he has resigned himself to his fate. At least this way he may get a professional job next year (even if it is in the third division) and we will be getting some of his wages paid

Even that Jamie Shore was ravin`about him an

he hates the city! Shame about the result! Ha-Ha!  :D

I was coming in on the M5 when I picked a little of the 1st half commentary when I heard Mr Shore say "I feel sorry Matthews coming into this side at the moment!" :D;) He then went on to point out how much good work by him was being wasted by Agogo. The last bit I heard LM got a good header in that the keeper could only parry to Agogo who missed from a yard. After a short silence JS says, "No comment"!! :D:D:D:D

Matthews gone to the darkside! how could he?! I would rather be on the dole than wear that ###### blue shirt! aaarrrggghhh! he cannot come back to us now and wear rhe city red n white after wearing the blue gas ######!
Shotgun dont be a complete arse all your life and grow up.Lee Matthews is a professional footballer and has to earn a living if he has to leave City and go to Rovers to do it then that is his choice and he shouldn`t be slagged off by morons like yourself and phatwill who are too full of hatred for Rovers to put a sensible view on a forum.

I suppose you would hate it if Marcus Stewart or Jamie Cureton came to City then seeing as they wore a gas shirt.

I suppose when Peter Beadle scored goals for City you refused to cheer as it was against your backward childish thinking???

When Danny Coles makes a great clearence or marks Earnshaw out of a game you dont give him any credit as he and his family are Rovers fans?????

I look at this forum and the Rovers one and sometimes despair that there are people watching both teams with their heads up their arses and dont realise that football players are professionals and will play for either club if the money is right.

Guest BTR_FTG

"Lee Matthews is a professional footballer ...." Shall you tell ZFC or shall I?

You're welcome to the Pillsbury Doughboy ZFC, go on, give him a very long contract & make my day. And remember, the quartered rag he'll have to stretch across his gut will make him look ever more Andy Fordham.

BTW - any truth that he's signed for you under the mistaken impression that your away kit is still sponsored by the Col Carl Saunders Deep Fried Chicken Bucket Shop, or whatever that salmonella emporium was called?

Have the physio purchase an additional couch & the canteen an extra large deep fat fryer. Like Greydoom's finest they'll both be taking a hammering over the next few weeks.

BTR

FTG

like yourself and phatwill who are too full of hatred for Rovers to put a sensible view on a forum.
Where the hell did that come from?

I have no problems expressing my hatred for the gas on here. God knows why there always seems to be a mass orgy of love between people like yourself and City fans on here who have a "soft" (actually quite big) soft spot for you minnows.

I wish Lee all the best, he will do a cracking job for you division THREE.

Aren't you the nobjockey formerly nown as City 82 anyway?

Rich opinions coming from you then my friend.

"Balls-pure and simple.

As soon as this tub of lard leaves the better as far as I'm concerned"

I want Matthews to do well so he can come back and prove people wrong, like you.

But I also hope Rovers get relegated and go bust.

"I have no problems expressing my hatred for the gas on here. God knows why there always seems to be a mass orgy of love between people like yourself and City fans on here who have a "soft" (actually quite big) soft spot for you minnows."

Well said that man!

Archived