IGNORED

Stewart Unveiled Today?

Lita For Congo

I have no sources or information razz.gif but putting 2 and 2 together, we have brought in a Signing a day this week(Tuesday-Grant Smith, Wednesday-Alex Russell, Thursday-Matt Heywood) does anyone think there is a possibility they have left Stewart until last, as the 'main event' out of the 4 to unveil him last?

Hopefully its right as its going on far too long and it looks as if he is coming anyway, so if my theory is correct he will be trophyed around South Bristol on an Open Top Bus later on laugh.gif

I have no sources or information razz.gif  but putting 2 and 2 together, we have brought in a Signing a day this week(Tuesday-Grant Smith, Wednesday-Alex Russell, Thursday-Matt Heywood) does anyone think there is a possibility they have left Stewart until last, as the 'main event' out of the 4 to unveil him last?

Hopefully its right as its going on far too long and it looks as if he is coming anyway, so if my theory is correct he will be trophyed around South Bristol on an Open Top Bus later on  laugh.gif

Send him to North Bristol aswell so i don't have to move far to see my new hero dance.gif

I no longer think it depends on miller, i did but now that heffernan is off, i think it paves the way for stewart. It is more than likely that miller will leave as we have accepted 2 offers for him. So i think it is going to be in the next few days that he sign.

Heffernan goes to oldham on Monday.

Archived