IGNORED

Coughlan

gazza1982

Appears Coughlan could be on his way to Sheff Wed. Shame really, we could do with another "ball winning" center half. Come on Tins, done well so far with transfers sign Coughlan and Stewart and I will be very confident of our chances!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...yle/4606363.stm

If Sheffield Wednesday come in for him then we haven't got a lot of chance of landing him have we?

Do you want to play in front of 10-15,000 at 3 sided Ashton Gate or 40,000 against the likes of Sheffield Utd and Leeds and 30 odd thousand most other weeks? Tough one!!

If we come in for him soon then it is possible. On the link below he quotes "My wife and I are having another baby soon, and I don't want a situation at the end of next season when I am out of contract,".

If we offered say a 2/3 deal he may be tempted, he could stay located in Plymouth should he sign for us where is if he went to Sheff Wed he would need to relocate. I also seem to recall he was interested in signing for us. So who knows? All I know is we need to make him an offer and fast!.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...yle/4569113.stm

If we come in for him soon then it is possible. On the link below he quotes "My wife and I are having another baby soon, and I don't want a situation at the end of next season when I am out of contract,".

If we offered say a 2/3 deal he may be tempted, he could stay located in Plymouth should he sign for us where is if he went to Sheff Wed he would need to relocate. I also seem to recall he was interested in signing for us. So who knows? All I know is we need to make him an offer and fast!.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...yle/4569113.stm

After Stewart no players will be coming in (apart from a keeper maybe) unless we get rid of Docs, Goodfellow and Miller.

Guest we8thegas
Appears Coughlan could be on his way to Sheff Wed. Shame really, we could do with another "ball winning" center half. Come on Tins, done well so far with transfers sign Coughlan and Stewart and I will be very confident of our chances!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...yle/4606363.stm

from the link:

Plymouth manager Bobby Williamson insists Sheffield Wednesday have "NOT" enquired about Graham Coughlan

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88
Well a team of:

Philips

Carey - Coughlan - Heywood - Goldbourne

Cotterill - Skuse - Russell - Smith

Lita - Stewart

Should walk this division - anything other than top two would be a failure.

hang on wheres wilkshire in yer little plan ye skuse is a good player but we only seen him in the center mid twice plus wilkshire is an quality player wen on form

From the reports on the main sources, Wednesday have not made an offer for Coughlan.

I do feel that if a deal can be done with the Doc in exchange, plus some cash for us, then it would be very beneficial for our chances of automatic promotion.

We have Heywood but Tinnion has always stressed about competition for places and we have no other ball winning centre half and unless we can train Fortune in the summer to become as frightnening as he should be, then we would again struggle from set pieces, corners etc. should Heywood get injured/suspended for a period of time.

Every good team needs a strong, experienced spine to the team and with Coughlan, Russell, Stewart we would have that in abundance for this division

hang on wheres wilkshire in yer little plan ye skuse is a good player but we only seen him in the center mid twice plus wilkshire is an quality player wen on form

Tough decision i know - but with Russell an attacking player - i feel its out of him and luke who plays. I went for Russell...

If Wednesday did want him then i wouldnt remain very optimistic about him coming to the gate as it was Sturrock who took him to Plymouth and whom he played under there. If they don't want him though i think we should definatly get him in because him and Heywood would be a mean partnership. Sorry Colesy! Not mean enough.

Guest alex1089

Coughlan would be a great signing and if we could swap him for Doc and get some money from plymouth then that would be a great deal!

Archived