IGNORED

70's Retro Shirt's

TheOne

Well although the new City Kit has changed for the good I still don't like the look of um to a degree, they still look Sunday League quality to me, but it hasn't been a total waste of time as I have orderd the City Retro shirt's ( Red + White ) off the City online Shop, I will be wearing these shirts with pride next seaon and hope that more City Fans opt for buying these rather than the current wooo full one, maybe the season after we could get the board to go for the Retro design for the seaon and give us back our Robin city.gif

Well although the new City Kit has changed for the good I still don't like the look of um to a degree, they still look Sunday League quality to me, but it hasn't been a total waste of time as I have orderd the City Retro shirt's ( Red + White ) off the City online Shop, I will be wearing these shirts with pride next seaon and hope that more City Fans opt for buying these rather than the current wooo full one, maybe the season after we could get the board to go for the Retro design for the seaon and give us back our Robin  city.gif

YEAH, i got 2 retro 80's shirts from the club shop and they are quality.

for me it was city's best kit smile.gif

YEAH, i got 2 retro 80's shirts from the club shop and they are quality.

for me it was city's best kit  smile.gif

Funny thing about the shirt issue.

Being an old G*T I remember the outcry when the club changed from the the City of Bristol crest to the Robin/Suspension bridge NB...Gery Gow, Paul Cheesley and Tom Ritchie on your piccy....Personally I never liked the Robin badge (As I remember it we switched to it for the begining of the 76-77 season) however it does represent the best period for the club (In living memory)..So crap badge great memories.......

Funny thing about the shirt issue.

Being an old G*T I remember the outcry when the club changed from the the City of Bristol crest to the Robin/Suspension bridge NB...Gery Gow, Paul Cheesley and Tom Ritchie on your piccy....Personally I never liked the Robin badge (As I remember it we switched to it for the begining of the 76-77 season) however it does represent the best period for the club (In living memory)..So crap badge great memories.......

YEAH fair point but the old crest was far mor detailed and much better in

the way it was made than the current crest.

old crest

user posted image

current crest

user posted image

But give me the robin badge any day as it was the badge i grew up

with smile.gif

Archived