IGNORED

What Is Your Worth To City?

Redminster

Guest CiderRedMatt

Not bad suppose, but i wonder how many people who are AG regulars could say yes to 'do you regularly sing at home games?'

Yes

or who could reject kylie? not me!

Guest eviltaxman

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

I'm worth a packet... I'm off to celebrate!!!

My score, without any lies............ £1,189,252

Once again I say WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i answered everything 100% honestly and i was worth 55pence. which is funny cos city costs me a lot more han that - and if we're talking business, how many of the questions earn the city any revenue at all?!

but them as i'm vegetarian i was on a loser from question 1 onwards...

£688,544

I might have got more if hadn't preferred a night out with Kylie to a night out with Lee Peacock.

I counted watching England at Ninian Park as being abroad, but didn't count watching City at Ninian Park, Newport etc as being abroad so that evens out.

I didn't force my kids to be City fans (that would be a case for Social Services!), but they are anyway. If they hadn't been they would have been adopted long ago.

Still a part-timer though - shame on me.

But how could I name the 3rd choice keeper.  We only have two. (I suppose I could say "yes, we don't have one")

Scott Brown (Don't know if he's formally signed but i'm sure he's signed to play at least on trial for the season, no?), James Stabler, Dean Hodgson And I believe Sam? Pearce... Surely one of them has to be third choice!

Archived