IGNORED

Audioslave

Rich-TWSC-

Saw Audioslave at the Cardiff International Arena last night and despite not being a fan (I went to see Morello) I thought they were pretty awesome.

Shame (for them) the biggest reaction they got was for Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the Name".

I was also impressed with the support act And You Will Know Us By the Trail of the Dead with their 2 drum set-up (they weren't great but entertaining all the same)

Guest we8thegas
Saw Audioslave at the Cardiff International Arena last night and despite not being a fan (I went to see Morello) I thought they were pretty awesome.

Shame (for them) the biggest reaction they got was for Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the Name".

I was also impressed with the support act And You Will Know Us By the Trail of the Dead with their 2 drum set-up (they weren't great but entertaining all the same)

01. Evans, 02. O'Hanlon, 03. VOID, 04. VOID, 05. Lapham, 06. Jenkins, 07. Igoe, 08. Fallon, 09. Parkin, 10. Miglioranzi, 11. Duke, 12. Ifil, 13. Bulman, 14. Roberts, 15. Nicholas, 16. VOID, 17. VOID, 18. VOID, 19. VOID, 20. VOID, 21. Holgate, 22. Pook 23. VOID, 24. Caton, 25. Wells

And at least four of the named players could leave!

And six of the mentioned are youth players

Interesting summer ahead.

24 - 8(already) - 4(poss) = 12.......................oh dear NOT biggrin.gif

01. Evans, 02. O'Hanlon, 03. VOID, 04. VOID, 05. Lapham, 06. Jenkins, 07. Igoe, 08. Fallon, 09. Parkin, 10. Miglioranzi, 11. Duke, 12. Ifil, 13. Bulman, 14. Roberts, 15. Nicholas, 16. VOID, 17. VOID, 18. VOID, 19. VOID, 20. VOID, 21. Holgate, 22. Pook 23. VOID, 24. Caton, 25. Wells

And at least four of the named players could leave!

And six of the mentioned are youth players

Interesting summer ahead.

24 - 8(already) - 4(poss) = 12.......................oh dear NOT biggrin.gif

Sorry, ignore.

Archived