IGNORED

Landsdown On Lita

richwwtk

I have to admit to have having been worried that we would let him go to somewhere like Reading as soon as a £1million or so bid came in.

Apparently ruling out a move to any Championship side by saying that he would only ever go to the Premier League makes me a lot more confident that we will be watching Leroy Lita in a City shirt next season.

Leroy Lita obviously wants to stay at BCFC for the time being by all accounts, so why the delay in signing a new contract then. I can see his agent being a real problem (ala Rosenior) either now or at the end of next season. Are players tied to their agents or can they tell them where to go if they don't like what is going on.

BCAGFC

Leroy Lita obviously wants to stay at BCFC for the time being by all accounts, so why the delay in signing a new contract then. I can see his agent being a real problem (ala Rosenior) either now or at the end of next season. Are players tied to their agents or can they tell them where to go if they don't like what is going on.

BCAGFC

I assume they sign a contract with the agent but not too sure if they can just "fire" them

Guest ashtonyate
I assume they sign a contract with the agent but not too sure if they can just "fire" them

Sale him if a good offer comes in remember brown coles the money will do the club more good.

And in English that says....?

I'm getting good at this Ashtonyate speak. I didn't even bat an eyelid at this one.

I took it as We should sell him if a good offer comes in. We should remember what happened with Aaron Brown and Danny Coles when we rejected bids for them. I believe the money will do more good

Though I'm not too sure how the money will do more good. Ashtonyate, how do you think having money in the bank will improve the club?

And in English that says....?

Sell (a) when the moneys on offer or (b) before he moves for nout or © sell for a pittance (re: Shaun Goater) halfway through his last contracted season

I'm getting good at this Ashtonyate speak. I didn't even bat an eyelid at this one.

I took it as We should sell him if a good offer comes in. We should remember what happened with Aaron Brown and Danny Coles when we rejected bids for them. I believe the money will do more good

Though I'm not too sure how the money will do more good. Ashtonyate, how do you think having money in the bank will improve the club?

laugh.gif

Thanks!!

I have to admit to have having been worried that we would let him go to somewhere like Reading as soon as a £1million or so bid came in.

Apparently ruling out a move to any Championship side by saying that he would only ever go to the Premier League makes me a lot more confident that we will be watching Leroy Lita in a City shirt next season.

Doesn't really make sense though does it?

A 1.3m ( or whatever) offer from a Championship Club is worth exactly the same as 1.3m from a Premiership Club.

SL must have a price fixed in his head which he'd accept for Leroy, and as long as they're not in our division the club's status is fairly irrelevant.

Plenty in the Championship could afford him and make the move well worth his while.

It's the size of the bid that will be decisive.

It's whether Lita wants to go there that will be decisive actually, that's why they say it will take a big money offer from a Prem club - he doesn't want to move to a championship one.

That might change if we fail next season but if we're in an auto spot I don't think he'll leave.

Nibor

It's whether Lita wants to go there that will be decisive actually, that's why they say it will take a big money offer from a Prem club - he doesn't want to move to a championship one.

That might change if we fail next season but if we're in an auto spot I don't think he'll leave.

Nibor

What if the offer is made by a Championship club likely to challenge very strongly for promotion?

Ideal move for Leroy, you'd think, as he's not ready to go to the Premiership. He can make his mark one grade up, on much higher wages, like Elllington for instance, and have a good chance of Premiership football a year on.

Clubs like Ipswich, Wolves,( ranting.gif ) Crystal Palace, Southampton, Norwich, Leeds etc. could afford the sort of fee that City would be unlikely to turn down.

If one of them offered 1.3m i can't see that City or Leroy are going to reject it.

Archived