IGNORED

Tim Henman

Collis

Guest MaloneFM

Henman? Out on his arse. Probably knocked out by a road cone. Roosetski out on his arse. Knocked out by one of his commie mates.

Sharapova out on her arse. But what an arse!

The Malone household reverberates to the 'thwack' of balls often.

(insert childish quip here-I can't be arsed)

maria sharapova w00t.gif

She was practicing up in Birmingham late Sunday night in a place called the Botanical Gardens - and we were having our graduation ball literally 100 yards away! My god she's even better watchng her in person dance.gif

She was practicing up in Birmingham late Sunday night in a place called the Botanical Gardens - and we were having our graduation ball literally 100 yards away! My god she's even better watchng her in person  dance.gif

i wouldn't mind showing her some of my strokes. wub.gif

She was practicing up in Birmingham late Sunday night in a place called the Botanical Gardens - and we were having our graduation ball literally 100 yards away! My god she's even better watchng her in person  dance.gif

I had the great pleasure of seeing Miss Sharapova in action at last year's Australian Open, I have to agree she does look even better up close and in person than on tv wub.gif

Anyway back to Tim 'choker' Henman, pre-draw he's currently 5th favourite for Wimbledon at 16/1. Roger Federer is understandably odds on favourite at 4/6, followed by Roddick (5/1), Nadal (10/1) and then Leyton Hewitt (10/1). I can't see past another Federer win myself.

cant stand mens tennis anymore unless its someone like nadal or coria on clay

a good clay court player is really entertaining

as far as grass and hard court go,its all to boring,each point over rather quickly

ill watch the tennis if the women are playing,more entertaining spectacle all round (apart from williams sisters and mauresmo..yuk)

Watched Andrew Murray play brilliantly this afternoon against Tomas Johannsson.

This guy really has potential to be as good as if not better then Henman. He'll learn from his defeat this afternoon even if it was forced upon him. He just seems to have that hunger and ruthlessness to be a class act.

As for the continuing barracking of Henman, well for a supposed 'choke artist' he has hardly been out of the top 10 for over 5 years now. He has won plenty of tournaments around the world and has put in very strong performances at all four majors not just Wimbledon.

His chance was that year that he lost to Ivanisevic in part due to the rain break interupting him in full flow.

Nevertheless Tim Henman is one of the best tennis players in the world and one of the greatest British players of all time.

It's not his fault that he carries the hopes of the nation because the LTA are farcical at doing their job.

Tim's a great player and will always be remembered as one.

I bumped into Kournikova at Wimbledon a few years back when she was 17. She was ripe for picking then, cor blimey.

Archived