IGNORED

I Thought He Wanted To Leave?

Port Said Red

Really interesting quote was "I have sorted out a lot of things in my life.......". Is he finally admitting that he liked to partake in one too many nights out for a professional footballer!?!?! Must admit his goals stats are more encouraging this season although should have at least 3 or 4 more. His performances are too inconsistent to be considered a real threat at Div 1 level. Lets hope he proves all the critics wrong by continuing to find the net but improving his all round game as well as we damn need him at his best. Especially with Wilson reluctance to drop him.

I dont know what he means by the fact he'll stay if we're still in this division

Quite simple really. He wants to stay with the club no matter which division we're in next season. If we win promotion then he'll sign a new contract, however if we don't win promotion, then he will still be happy to sign.

Not really that hard to understand.

Quite simple really. He wants to stay with the club no matter which division we're in next season. If we win promotion then he'll sign a new contract, however if we don't win promotion, then he will still be happy to sign.

Not really that hard to understand.

I'm sure you love me Lee, you track me everywhere, Thanks.

Peacock is a cheeky so and so. I can't see any bigger club coming for Peacock the truth of the matter Lee if you are reading this,is that your not good enough to go higher, you should be grateful if we offer you a new contract.

I don't think we should be worried wether he wants to sign a new deal or not.

Peacock is a cheeky so and so. I can't see any bigger club coming for Peacock the truth of the matter Lee if you are reading this,is that your not good enough to go higher, you should be grateful if we offer you a new contract.

I don't think we should be worried wether he wants to sign a new deal or not.

WELL SAID THAT MAN! (Hope it is a man!)

Manchester City signed him for 500k and if it wasn't for injuries he maybe playing at the Walkers Stadium tonight, you never know.

It's not that you don't rate Peacock, it's that you don't like him and you will refuse to rate him no matter how well he plays or how many goals he scores.

But you continue to rate and support Christian Roberts and Lee Miller despite the Welshman only scoring two goals all season, and Lee Miller struggling to find the net and play well.

I'm sure you love me Lee, you track me everywhere, Thanks.

No. I just don't appreciate being called an idiot when I knew that all along what I said was valid. If I was wrong, then I would openly admit it.

Anyway the reason for my comments on this particular thread, are again quite simple. You said that you didn't know what he meant, so I thought that I would just explain it to you in a very simple way, so that you could understand what Lee P had said.

Just trying to help you out, and clear things up for you :D

No Geoff.

I dislike Peacock alot of the time because he scores, and then stands upfront doing nothing for the rest of the game, no matter how long that might be, the other two work the whole game, and it annoys me when fans get on their back because they try for 90 minutes every game and i really like good creators, both of which Roberts and Miller are, no matter how bad Roberts finishing can be sometimes.

A VERY good ball is as good as a goal and i think that's what many people dont realise.

And Lee, i apologise if i called you an idiot - Did i? I said look like an idiot.

That's like saying you look like a cream cake - But arn't, so why get so serious?

And Lee, i apologise if i called you an idiot - Did i? I said look like an idiot.

Same thing.

so why get so serious?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but were you not the one in a strop. Something along the lines of "the lengths some people will go to, to have a pop, but still get it wrong"?

That may not be 100% correct, but along the right sort of lines.

Besides, this coming from somebody that has on more than one occasion had a moan because somebody disagrees with them.

Hmmm

Archived