IGNORED

Citys Top Scorer

bcfcchris2016

Citys  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not the most interesting post ever, Just asking really but who do you think will be Bristol Citys top scorer next season. I do think that the top 2 will obviousley be Leroy and Stewart. But it could also be Brooker or even one of are Midfielders.

I think the top Goalscorer will be Leroy Lita, With Stewart a close second.

And just out of the question, i think the Top Goalscorer who is Not one of are Strikers, i think will be Alex Russell. Who do you think

Not the most interesting post ever, Just asking really but who do you think will be Bristol Citys top scorer next season. I do think that the top 2 will obviousley be Leroy and Stewart. But it could also be Brooker or even one of are Midfielders.

I think the top Goalscorer will be Leroy Lita, With Stewart a close second.

And just out of the question, i think the Top Goalscorer who is Not one of are Strikers, i think will be Alex Russell. Who do you think

Why on earth would it be russell?? Compare his goalscoring last year to Smith and Wilkshire and I cannot see any reason for you saying this... what is your thinking? How do you expect him to score all of these goals?

Archived