IGNORED

Played Against The Bristol City Youth Side.....

Guest marcus_has_come_home

i played in a bridgwater town side that lost 3-0 to bristol city youth in the fa youth cup round 1. i played against players who are now playing for bristol city, which, to me, is an achievement. was gutted we had to play at our substandard bridgwater town ground and would've been so proud too play the game at AG, but it wasnt to be. we did however dump out newport town in the round before on penalties, and i love nothing better than beating the welsh teams, as my hate for Cardiff is getting more and more equal too the amount of hate i have for rovers. we never looked out of place against them, but there team tht night contained scott golbourne, dave cotterill and danny wring. For me, danny was there best player and we have a very exciting player too come in the future!

i was wondering, if anyone who went to hillsbrough on his debut, i know he played 3 or 4 mins but how did he look?

Guest east_dundry_red
i played in a bridgwater town side that lost 3-0 to bristol city youth in the fa youth cup round 1. i played against players who are now playing for bristol city, which, to me, is an achievement. was gutted we had to play at our substandard bridgwater town ground and would've been so proud too play the game at AG, but it wasnt to be. we did however dump out newport town in the round before on penalties, and i love nothing better than beating the welsh teams, as my hate for Cardiff is getting more and more equal too the amount of hate i have for rovers. we never looked out of place against them, but there team tht night contained scott golbourne, dave cotterill and danny wring. For me, danny was there best player and we have a very exciting player too come in the future!

i was wondering, if anyone who went to hillsbrough on his debut, i know he played 3 or 4 mins but how did he look?

First of all they are Newport COUNTY. and they hate cardiff as much if not more than we do.

First of all they are Newport COUNTY. and they hate cardiff as much if not more than we do.

thats stupid on my behalf. i knew that, but i don't know why i put town. sorry

Archived