IGNORED

Division 1 Champions

wookey

I see the odds, given by Stan James, on Bristol City winning the Division 1 championship have fallen from 8/1 to 13/2 since the signing of Marcus Stewart.

It looks as though a fair number of City fans believe that this year the City will do it.

Those in the know should of taken odds of 12-1 and even 14-1 last month on BCFC to win the Championship - easily worth an each-way bet at those odds.

Up the City

Damit pinch.gif

People here have been telling me this over the past few weeks, i remember checking the odds and thinking i should make a wee bet when i get round to it.....oh bugger doh.gif

Did anyone manage to get good odds? dunno.gif

Damit  pinch.gif

People here have been telling me this over the past few weeks, i remember checking the odds and thinking i should make a wee bet when i get round to it.....oh bugger  doh.gif

Did anyone manage to get good odds?  dunno.gif

Many on this forum knew that Marcus Stewart was definately coming when the bookies thought it was pure speculation. With Marcus Stewart leading the attack anyone and everyone will fancy us for promotion hence the falling odds. farmer.gif

Damit  pinch.gif

People here have been telling me this over the past few weeks, i remember checking the odds and thinking i should make a wee bet when i get round to it.....oh bugger  doh.gif

i took 12s... My plan is that city win the league and i have enough to pay for the party!!

Damit  pinch.gif

13/1 . Can't remember who it was on here who advised getting on quick.

But if City deliver...I owe him a pint!

Archived