IGNORED

3-4-3/4-3-3

Guest roejowland

Guest roejowland

With strikers like lita, brooker and stewart added with the youth including gillespie and cotterill, surely we need to play with 3 up front. last season we had some great results chant6ez.gif but some terrible ones as well ranting.gif but why ...

this is how we should play next season:

PHILLIPS

CAREY/SMITH? COLES/FORTUNE HEYWOOD GOLBOURNE

DOHERTY/ORR

BROWN/WILKSHIRE SMITH/RUSSELL

LITA BROOKER STEWART

Phillips can make quality saves, i don't think that keepers are that important though

Fortune is the weak link at the back i think

I think that we have too many midfielders

We should be able to rip any team to shreads with the strikeforce that we have. Everyother team will be jealous!!! city.gif

roe

Phillips can make quality saves, i don't think that keepers are that important though

Ever tried playing without one? whistling.gif

A good keeper gives so much confidence to his defence. It allows them to get on with doing their jobs, confident that they have a good player watching them, directing them and able to bail them out of any trouble they might get into.

A good defence can make a keeper appear redundant but he will be just as much a part of that defence as any other player.

The same goes for the attack where a quick thinking keeper can send a quick throw or kick out to an unmarked player before the opposition have realised what is happening.

Archived