IGNORED

Millen

Guest roejowland

Guest roejowland

why is keith millen not liked by most fans. what has he done wrong? is he too inexperienced? experience doesn't matter, i don't think

I think essentially he has come in with no experience and it was a surprise to us all. Experience absolutely does matter and lack of experience is a definite failing. He needs to have other things to make up for that and he needs to perform and learn as he does so.

Keith is a quiet guy, his strengths aren't out there for the fans to see. I don't even know what he is good at. One thing is for sure, I have heard a number of people from the club talk about Keith and I have only ever heard good things. I have only heard that he has the utmost respect from ALL of the players and staff.

Therefore, only time will tell how he and Tinnion perform....

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Millen has taken all his coaching badges etc, has good experience from managing the youth teams, and I know that Millen is very professional and very high on discipline. They don't come too much more professional than him.

Although I have to admit, I thought that Fawthrop would be the dead cert as Tins chosen assistant and was shocked when it wasn't him.

You know, let's not forget that Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger etc once upon a time had no experience.. everybody has to start somewhere.

Millen has taken all his coaching badges etc, has good experience from managing the youth teams, and I know that Millen is very professional and very high on discipline. They don't come too much more professional than him.

Although I have to admit, I thought that Fawthrop would be the dead cert as Tins chosen assistant and was shocked when it wasn't him.

You know, let's not forget that Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger etc once upon a time had no experience.. everybody has to start somewhere.

Yeah, like Carlton Palmer at Stockport!!!

devil.gif

Archived