IGNORED

Murray/anyinsah/cotterill

Guest roejowland

well having saw ayinsah pre season (last season) i was shocked that he was never even on the bench for the first team. I think cotterill has alot of skill but only useful as a striker....ayinsah is our future and even though i think he may not start next season he will come into it when tinnion gets desperate, i.e. murray isnt playing well (like last season).

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Anyinsah is on the incline and Murray is on the decline, basically. They both have their own qualities. But it's great to have a choice between those two natural right-wingers, I'm sure Murray's experience will help Anyinsah along.

Cotterril is a striker.

I would start Anyinsah, i think he has great potential, and as much as i have been a huge fan of Murray over the years, i think that he is past his best now. Cotterill did well, but he is not a winger, and i think at times, he was caught out a little on the wing last season.

I would start Anyinsah, i think he has great potential, and as much as i have been a huge fan of Murray over the years, i think that he is past his best now. Cotterill did well, but he is not a winger, and i think at times, he was caught out a little on the wing last season.

Start Anyinsah, have cotterill on the bench as versatile. The welshman needs games where possible though

I would pick Coterill and have anyinsah on the bench if we are playing at home and if were playing away i would play anyinsah! I would play this as what i have saw anyinsah is a better defender than coterill but coterll is better going forward!

I think if he gained more experience, because he certainly is not lacking confidence, Anyinsah would be a really good player for the club. when he played pre-season last year I thought he wipped the floor with some opponents.

Cotterill is a really good player now and I think he is best on the field for us at the moment. He has gained more chances then Anyinsah and is ever improving.

Scotty has never returned to his past sensational form. I hope his form improves on last season but as it stands I wouldn't have him starting i'm affraid.

One thing I will say is look out for Dean Grubb this season. If Tins puts more youth in the squad this season i'm sure Dean may feature.

Joe Anyinsah had a shocking first half at AFC Bournemouth (as did most of the team) and was never really given a chance after that until the last couple of games when he was very impressive. As with all wingers there will be times when he is blinding and times when he wil be anonymous but the lad has bags of potential with strength, skill and pace in abundence. Cotterill did extremely well also in the RW position and IMO should start the season there as he has more experience than Anyinsah (as long as he recovers completely from his injury).

Murray has lost the plot completely and could be third choice for the wide right position next season.

BCAGFC

Joe Anyinsah had a shocking first half at AFC Bournemouth (as did most of the team) and was never really given a chance after that until the last couple of games when he was very impressive. As with all wingers there will be times when he is blinding and times when he wil be anonymous but the lad has bags of potential with strength, skill and pace in abundence. Cotterill did extremely well also in the RW position and IMO should start the season there as he has more experience than Anyinsah (as long as he recovers completely from his injury).

Murray has lost the plot completely and could be third choice for the wide right position next season.

BCAGFC

spot on

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg
Joe Anyinsah had a shocking first half at AFC Bournemouth

He was played left-wing for that game, he's at his best on the right-wing. Tins owned up to that little mistake.

Agree he was out of position but you still have to try and contribute and he didn't, he is young, fit and should have been eager to impress even out of position.

Luke Wilkshire was out of position for alot of last season but still contributed in most games.

BCAGFC

Wingers over 30 like Murray do not get better or quicker. Cotterill and Anyinsah have that pace and versitility of youth and will both improve. Murray should have been put on a free at the end of last season and like Jamie Smith released. It has not happened so we have Murray for next season taking wages. Cotterill already an accomplished player is better running at the defender and perhaps better from midfield leaving Anyinsah.

Archived