IGNORED

What Is The The Starting Line Up?

TETBURY MASSIVE

who do we think will be starting on the first day of the season?

will marcus fit in our system?

dunno.gif

The disappointing thing was that last season we had no system. Team selection resembled a blind man playing the lottery (stick a pin in and hope the numbers come up!). Hopefully this season we will have a settled side who can get to know one another's play.

GK-Phillips

RB-Carey

DC-Coughlan (hopefully) /Coles

DC-Heywood

LB-Woodman (if his head/form is right) /Golbourne

RW-Cotterill (if completely fit) /Anyinsah

AMC-Wilkshire

MC-Russell

LM-Smith

SC-Stewart

SC-Lita

Subs: Coles/Fortune, Orr, Brown, Murray (if in form) / Anyinsah, Brooker

As the first game is at home we should be able to get away with playing the REASONABLY combative Russell with Wilkshire in central midfield but that combination probably wouldn't work away from home. I would go for Stewart instead of Brooker in this game because you need somebody with guile/knowhow to break teams down at home and the complete unpredictability of Lita.

Finally at LB, if Woodman can get back to his best he could be one of our biggest assets this season.

BCAGFC

Guest striker10
4-3-3 PHILLIPS - CAREY, COLES, HEYWOOD, GOLBOURNE - BROWN, RUSSELL, SMITH - LITA, BROOKER, STEWART

4-4-2 phillips, golbourne, coles, heywood,carey,grant,russel,skuse,anyinsah, lita, stewart. subs, wilkshire, cotterill, brooker, smith, brown

Guest striker10

GK-Phillips

RB-Carey

DC-Coughlan (hopefully) /Coles

DC-Heywood

LB-Woodman (if his head/form is right) /Golbourne

RW-Cotterill (if completely fit) /Anyinsah

AMC-Wilkshire

MC-Russell

LM-Smith

SC-Stewart

SC-Lita

Subs: Coles/Fortune, Orr, Brown, Murray (if in form) / Anyinsah, Brooker

As the first game is at home we should be able to get away with playing the REASONABLY combative Russell with Wilkshire in central midfield but that combination probably wouldn't work away from home. I would go for Stewart instead of Brooker in this game because you need somebody with guile/knowhow to break teams down at home and the complete unpredictability of Lita.

Finally at LB, if Woodman can get back to his best he could be one of our biggest assets this season.

BCAGFC

don't be silly about woodman he is weak, and your all forgetting COLE SKUSE

Same for me

Phillips

Carey

Goldborne

Coles

Heywood

Russell

Brown

Smith

Stewart

Lita

Brooker

Just can't see him leaving one of the big guns out , either Marcus in the hole or 3 up front again.

I don't think he will play 4-3-3 though he may well play the 3 strikers. if he has a brain he will have learnt from last season fiasco in the first 5 games when we played 4-3-3 and got 2 points.

To get the most out of Stewart I think he has to play Wilkshire in midfield. even more so if he partners Stewart with Lita - we will have to keep the ball on the ground if theres no target man up front.

phillips

carey heywood coles

murray golbourne

russell smith

stewart

lita brooker

a great attacking side to start the first game,

cotterill a must on the bench along with wilkshire,

the rest of the subs up to tinnion but the 2 above must be included.

I liked what I saw on Aninsah in the last couple of games of last season and would like to fit him in somewhere, he looked alot stronger and more confident than when he played early in the season. I would have to go for a 4-4-2 with:-

Philllips/New Keeper depending on who it is

Carey, Coles, Heywood, Goldbourne

Aninsah, Russell, Wilkshire, Smith

Lita, Stewart

Subs

Phillip/New Keeper depending on who it is

Fortune

Brown

Coterill

Brooker

Guest Tom B

GK Phillips

DR Carey

DL Goldbourne

DC Heywood

DC Coles/ New Signing

MR Murray

ML Smith

MC Russell

MC Brown

SC Stewart

SC Lita

Subs

GK New Signing

DC Fortune

MC Wilkshire

SC Brooker

SC New Signing

Phillips, Carey-Heywood-Fortune, Cotterill-Wilkshire-Russell-Brown-Golbourne, Brooker-Stewart. Fortune has performed very well at 3-5-2. Cotterill is our best attack dog from right wing, i am amazed that Murray is even with BCFC after last seasons garbage. Russell and Brown are goers and will help compliment Wilks. Smith has yet to earn the right to replace Golbourne , neither has Woodman.Lita i think will head out for some needed cash. Could be wrong, but its coming sooner or later.

Guest REDCIDERARMY

PHILLIPS

CAREY COLES HEYWOOD GOLDBOURNE

MURRAY DOHERTY RUSSELL SMITH

LITA STEWART

BROOKER WILKSHIRE WOODMAN FORTUNE SKUSE

This is if Tom stays and fights for his place give Murray another chance with Carey and Stewart playing they would bring him more into the game making the kind of runs we all know and love.

Guest REDCIDERARMY

He is still part of the squad and we know if Murray can get back to his old form of a couple a seasons a go what a player we have,I think Murray had some good games last season in a season when no player was that consistent,and I feel some one like Stewart could bring the best from Murray again.

Archived