IGNORED

Cole Skuse

Guest striker10

Guest striker10

why isnt Cole getting any mentions for the starting 11 or the bench? he is a major asset and should start in the middle with russel

From what I've seen, Cole's future very much lies in the centre of defence rather than in the middle.

Against Wrexham, he was a class apart and his reading of the game is at a different level all together from other players his age coming out of the acedemy. His ability to pass the ball out from the back is also a major asset.

He will fit in very nicely next to a first ball winner like Heywood, and I remain certain that provided he is given further chances to shine and continues to progress as he seems to be doing thus far, he will become a much better player than Danny Coles ever will.

Guest Champagne Football

I would agree with the sentiments above. I have said it before, Skuse is a carbon copy of Burnell in midfield. He takes nice positions and collects the ball, only to pass it five yards to his nearest man. He does not venture into any attacking positions at all. Now I have no problem with a player like that in certain teams, but I feel Scott Brown offers the same qualities except he bombs forward and supports attackers more and he does have a good shot on him, he just needs to harness that talent a lot more.

Skuse is a good lad and is an outstanding prospect for central defence. This is where he should be challenging for a place next season. Cole does not possess the pace, skill or flare to play anywhere else in my opinion.

Guest striker10

i have known cole for years he is a midfielder, very neat and tidy on the ball and great vision. can defend too yes but better in the middle. i don't think wilkshire will play much this season and brown will prob get the nod

Archived