IGNORED

Huddersfield Favourites?

Stedge

Huddersfield are worthy of their front runner tag, 8 wins and one draw in the last 10 games has a lot to do with it, though a 25 goal striker in Abbott, a decent squad and a big potential off pitch helps as well in the bookies minds.

My 2nd favs after um .............. US.

No not really Stedge, they got full of confidence and self belief and just kept on winning with Abbott plundering goals by the plenty. Peter Jackson is a decent manager and the team has grown together over the last couple of years, with a capability of good crowds they should go well.

At this stage of the rest I expect Huddersfield's Yorkshire rivals Doncaster and Barnsley to do well, plus if Martin Allen stays Brentord we know will be awkward, jury still out on play off losers Hartlepool and Tranny, I respect Ronnie Moore so Oldham have dark horse claims, Forest may well be all name no action for one year at least.

No not really Stedge, they got full of confidence and self belief and just kept on winning with Abbott plundering goals by the plenty. Peter Jackson is a decent manager and the team has grown together over the last couple of years, with a capability of good crowds they should go well.

At this stage of the rest I expect Huddersfield's Yorkshire rivals Doncaster and Barnsley to do well, plus if Martin Allen stays Brentord we know will be awkward, jury still out on play off losers Hartlepool and Tranny, I respect Ronnie Moore so Oldham have dark horse claims, Forest may well be all name no action for one year at least.

Huddersfield are my tip. Like us they have a good academy and have 8 of their former academy memebers in their team.

Archived