IGNORED

Best City Game Ever

Rob_BCFC

Sorry if this has been posted before but was has been the bext city game you have ever seen?

Because I am young, I havent seen many games so my best is probably back in the 2000/01 (i think) season when we played Millwall at AG. Millwall were top and we needed to win to get near the playoffs. We conceded and had 2 men sent off. I thought we were down and out, considering we were playing the best team in the division, with 9 men and a goal down. Then a Millwall player got sent off and we equalised. Then in the last minute, Sean Dyche (ex city defender) handballed in the the area and got sent off. New signing Lee Matthews came on and scored the penalty winning the game 2-1 for us. I remember there was fighting after the game there as well.

Everyone else?

Guest stroud reds on tour

I'm only young 2 but the best game ive seen has either got 2 be away at mansfield when we came back from the dead 2 win 5-4 or hartlepool in the play offs when we won 2-1 against hartlepool after we looked like we had been knocked out and robbo popped up with a winner and sent ashton gate mad!

I'm only young 2 but the best game ive seen has either got 2 be away at mansfield when we came back from the dead 2 win 5-4 or hartlepool in the play offs when we won 2-1 against hartlepool after we looked like we had been knocked out and robbo popped up with a winner and sent ashton gate mad!

now that was bouncebackability

the best game ive been to was the mallorca freindly a couple of seasons...they were just in another class - true world class players - not a very big fan base though blink.gif

Obviously not much beats the Hartlepool play-off game, but I wasn't actually there myself, so not counting that, the Plymouth home game last season was something special in terms of atmosphere and occasion.

When that goal went in against Plymouth it was probably the loudest goal I've ever experienced. Even louder than the Hartlepool ones- well it seemed like that neway...amazing.

I think you have to go a long way to beat that game away at Mansfield a couple of seasons ago. Not because it was a special game like a cup final, but just because it was such a remarkable game...

Four-two down with just minutes to go, we come back to win 5-4 in injury time.

Five goals away from home

Nine in the match

An amazing turnaround

Cracking goal from Christian Roberts

Great performances from Lita and Rosenior off the bench

Other games have probably been more important and we've certainly played a lot better. But that has to be the best game I've seen.

Guest bristolcity5

The Hartlepool game was wicked but for the last ten mins only but the everton game was amazing, we gave everything and the atmosphere was brilliant first live penalty shoot out i had seen!!!! city.gif

Archived