IGNORED

Season Ticket Sales

Bristol Boy

A weekly total sales figure would be a good idea, it might just make those who are undecided on getting one, get off their arse and make the effort if they think they'll struggle to get tickets on a match-by-match basis.

A weekly total sales figure would be a good idea, it might just make those who are  undecided on getting one, get off their arse and make the effort if they think they'll struggle to get tickets on a match-by-match basis.

I think two more signings, as indicated by Tins in the WDP, will make even the most cynical ardent supporter, give it one more go.

That and the fact that STS of appx 9,000 will only leave circa 5,100 tickets for POTD and almost certainly mean major game becoming all ticket, if we are succesful and reconstruction commences.

I think two more signings, as indicated by Tins in the WDP, will make even the most cynical ardent supporter, give it one more go.

That and the fact that STS of appx 9,000 will only leave circa 5,100 tickets for POTD and almost certainly mean major game becoming all ticket, if we are succesful and reconstruction commences.

I have spoken with several people this week who have, or say they will, bought/buy season tickets for the first time ever.

These are people who every season pick their games, but have decided to buy ST's for 2 main reasons (1) renewed optimisim and anticipation following the recent acquisitions and (2) a desire to be guaranteed tickets in a season when they may be very hard to come by for non ST holders.

Last season I believe there were around 9,000 ST's, the talk now is 10,000 plus, which would be a remarkable turnaround considering there were plenty saying that we'd be down to 5,000 at best.

I heard quite a lot of "That's it, I'm not renewing my season ticket, Tinnion out!", and when I went to buy my very first season ticket, funnily enough, there were no free spaces, and most were renewing. Funny that. innocent.gif

I heard quite a lot of "That's it, I'm not renewing my season ticket, Tinnion out!", and when I went to buy my very first season ticket, funnily enough, there were no free spaces, and most were renewing. Funny that.  innocent.gif

I think everyone is impressed by the four signings we've made and they have all had good press from fans of the clubs they're leaving.

Thoughts of another 2/3 players coming in as well, have certainly changed my mind regarding renewing my season ticket and if the club are going for it with renewed optimism so should the fans.

OK.. Why weren't the fans who were threatening to not renew their season tickets greeting each individual game with this revitalised optimism? If we'd have finished mid-table this season, I'd have still gotten a season ticket personally... :\

Archived