IGNORED

24 Player Squad

Bristol Boy

22 Outfield Players

2 Keepers

Confirmed by the Chairman at the MS Press Conference.

So that's:

GK:Phillips/SIGNING

RB:Carey/Coles/Smith/Orr/Jones (Why have we offered JS a contract??)

LB:Golbourne/Woodman/Fortune.

CH:Heywood/SIGNING

CB:Coles/Carey/Fortune/Skuse/Orr

RW:Anyinsah/Cotterill/Murray

CM:Doherty/ Wilkshire/Brown/Orr/Russell/Smith/Skuse/Harley/Wring.

LW:Smith/Wilkshire/Brown.

CF:Brooker/SIGNING

IF:Stewart/ Lita/Cotterill/Gillespie.

I reckon Woodman, Doherty & Smith will be moved out to accommodate the 2/3 coming in.With only Doherty commanding a fee and very little interest, that could well dictate which CH & CF Tins goes for.

CF may well move after an unconvincing season after rejecting a move to PNE.

Harley,Wring,Orr & Gillespie may well have loans and Murray will have to significantly improve to get any further than the bench.

i don't understand why they wont to bring in a new striker, wots wrong with the many we have, i can understand a center mid, and goalkeeper. maybe a left mid but not a striker

We don't have cover if Brooker gets injured. Tinnion wants cover in each area remember the transfer window will not be in place until January so cant even get any loan signings until then.

why does everyone wont smith to go, have you forgot he is out captain. i think he is a good player bring experiance and is quick so he can catch the quick attackers, maybe his temper lets him down abit but i don't understand why everyone wonts him to leave.

why does everyone wont smith to go, have you forgot he is out captain. i think he is a good player bring experiance and is quick so he can catch the quick attackers, maybe his temper lets him down abit but i don't understand why everyone wonts him to leave.

Because hes only been offered a 1 year deal and I guess he would prefer a longer deal with another club if one becomes available. He has a family to think about as well. I thought Walsall were interested in him recently but havent heard anything official so maybe it was just hearsay.

Liability and alot of people think so. I take your opinion into account but don;t think is that quick and is rash in the tackle.

Liability and alot of people think so. I take your opinion into account but don;t think is that quick and is rash in the tackle.

Brooker is a better captain than Smith at least he leads the line well. Look at him for the last 2 games v Doncaster and Sheff Weds was excellent for a young player.

i don't understand why they wont to bring in a new striker, wots wrong with the many we have, i can understand a center mid, and goalkeeper. maybe a left mid but not a striker

so if we do sign another target man we will have leroy and stewart competing for one place up front and brooker and a new bloke competing for the other place. I hate to say it but leroy isnt going to like that and he may want to move on - something which we really don't want to happen

Because we don't need five right backs disapointed2se.gif

so if we do sign another target man we will have leroy and stewart competing for one place up front and brooker and a new bloke competing for the other place.  I hate to say it but leroy isnt going to like that and he may want to move on - something which we really don't want to happen

And if a Premier League Club offer £1.5m LL will leave and WE won't like that.....however, at least we'll have cover!

Archived