IGNORED

Ah, Ricky Newman

Rule The Waves

Am I right in saying it was Ricky Newman that all but ended the extremely promising career of Dani Rodrigues?

If so, according to the transfer update he has signed for Brentford.

I was sat in the Family Enclosure right by that tackle and it was the most sickening thing I have ever seen.

I really do hope he gets whats coming to him.

Am I right in saying it was Ricky Newman that all but ended the extremely promising career of Dani Rodrigues?

Yes

I was sat in the Family Enclosure right by that tackle and it was the most sickening thing I have ever seen.

The truly sickening thing was that referee Danson ("in the dark") didn't even award a free kick for Newman's late lunge from behind!

If so, according to the transfer update he has signed for Brentford.

I really do hope he gets whats coming to him.

I hope that I get to go to the brentford game this season. Would love it to be the first match.

Ricky Newman doesn't deserve to be paid to play football. Seen him a few times and really dislike his antics on the pitch.

Archived