IGNORED

Rovers Players In City's Team

GeoTheCiderHead

Would there be any players who are currently playing for the gas that you would want or possibly consider playing for City? Possibly the only player maybe that I would consider having in City is Craig Disley who should be playing at a miles better club than the Rovers and I can't believe he hasn't been snapped up by a team in League One.

Would there be any players who are currently playing for the gas that you would want or possibly consider playing for City?  Possibly the only player maybe that I would consider having in City is Craig Disley who should be playing at a miles better club than the Rovers and I can't believe he hasn't been snapped up by a team in League One.

Yeah always impressed by Disley. Scored a good goal at AG once I think in their 5-2 defeat.

Guest mesa boogie
Who?? I heard they are both rubbish from my mates!

James Hunt was player of the season by a long way.

Steve Elliott is the best centre half we've since Andy Tillson.

Guest mesa boogie
Shame about the rest of your team them isen't it!

We just need a couple more players (Goalkeeper and Right Back mainly) and we'll be up there. We also need Agogo to be less greedy and less lazy.

Can't see either of that happening until hell freezes over though.

I saw Rovers play this season against Cheltenham, and judgeing from that I would defenlty not want Disley. He seems like one of those players who wants to run the ball into the net.

To be honest the only player who would be half decent from them lot is the little bloke Ryan Williams, who would be handy to have on the bench.

Guest mesa boogie
I saw Rovers play this season against Cheltenham, and judgeing from that I would defenlty not want Disley. He seems like one of those players who wants to run the ball into the net.

To be honest the only player who would be half decent from them lot is the little bloke Ryan Williams, who would be handy to have on the bench.

Ah little Willy.

Archived