IGNORED

Best Food Item At Ashton Gate

GeoTheCiderHead

What is the best food item served at the kiosks of Bristol City Football Club?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree totally with what you are saying. The food is a complete rip-off and hardly ever cooked right. I just thought I'd start off a random poll as people were starting polls like what's the best biscuit to dip into a cup of tea!

Add: n Nothing- It is all crap, and it will get my vote doh.gif

Guest we8thegas
Wheres the "flipping nothing" option, everything I have ever had is awful, and I ended up drinking one of those gone off bottles of coke, before I saw the date on it.

Dollymarie

so did my mate so he threw half of it into the gobby doncaster muppets

I go to KFC,or if i got to eat something it'll be a S&K pie vomit-smiley-002.gif

If I've had a few sherberts and am feeling a bit peckish then I'll have a hot dog - it's very much best of a bad bunch though.

Best thing is to get a burger pre-match from the van next to the ticket office outside the atyeo - better quality than the stuff inside and freshly cooked rather than kept warm for god knows how long

Archived