IGNORED

Fixture Lists

BS3_RED

If there was ever a time i needed the fixture computer to pull a rabit out of the hat for me, it is now. Booked my holiday yesterday and not only do i miss two games but i land at heathrow at 11 oclock on a Saturday.

So can the fixture computer please have us away to Brentford on Saturday 26th Nov. Please , i beg you.

And what will you do with your cases?  You can't take them in the ground  dunno.gif

MM

I was thinking that i could let the girlfriend stand outside the ground looking after them, after all she tells me she loves me, so why wouldnt she biggrin.gif

I was thinking that i could let the girlfriend stand outside the ground looking after them, after all she tells me she loves me, so why wouldnt she  biggrin.gif

See now that would have been what my boyfriend said, you men are all the same. He would have made me stand outside, or lug them about by myself too!

Dollymarie

Guest east_dundry_red
I was thinking that i could let the girlfriend stand outside the ground looking after them, after all she tells me she loves me, so why wouldnt she  biggrin.gif

I think more than likley they would be in the back of my car. Your misses would only tell you to ###### off.

I think more than likley they would be in the back of my car. Your misses would only tell you to ###### off.

Well now i have that bit sorted there is only one problem. Getting brentford away on that day. So what are the chances????

Guest east_dundry_red
Well now i have that bit sorted there is only one problem. Getting brentford away on that day. So what are the chances????

Very slim either way we will get you from heathrow to the game if its anywhere within 100miles or so of the ground.

Guest Moose

Isn't it a 1 in 44 chance??? Maybe I should be a bookie......

Isn't it a 1 in 44 chance??? Maybe I should be a bookie......

I don't think so... given that we have a home game on the first daythat must skew the odds a little... lets think:

We have 23 teams to play = 46 fixture days of which Brentford away one is . We are difinitely NOT at Brentford on the first day so then we have 45 games left.... so, I reckon the chance is one in 45... but it's not. Because we are definitely away on the second weekend of the season.... the chances of that being Brentford is 1 in 23... so the chance is actually 1 in a bit more than 45.......

anyone else with a better estimate?

Very slim either way we will get you from heathrow to the game if its anywhere within 100miles or so of the ground.

The problem is Jason that me and the g/f our leaving the car at her sisters in oxford and she will pick us up from Heathrow. So if we play Brentford, she can go and get the car and i can stay, watch the game and get a lift home with you.

Though being that i will be in Oxford for about 12-30ish, MK dons away would be good.

Failing that a home game will do and i will just have to go faster than the police will let me biggrin.gif .

Worth it though considering i get to go to Vegas, San fran and LA. + i get to see the Raiders do the Broncos. biggrin.gif

Worth it though considering i get to go to Vegas, San fran and LA. + i get to see the Raiders do the Broncos. biggrin.gif

Tell you what if you are finding so hard to pick between that ^ and 90mins of footie, give me your ticket for the trip and I will go. I know which one I would pick.

Dollymarie

Guest east_dundry_red
don't worry, I'm picking the holiday. I just want to have my cake and eat the whole damn thing. Now if i can just make the game biggrin.gif

Exactly whats the point in having cake if you cant eat it?

That would just be stupid.

Exactly whats the point in having cake if you cant eat it?

That would just be stupid.

Well i bet you would know about having your cake and eating it, the problem with you is that you eat everbody else's as well. biggrin.gif

At home in Oakland???? You lucky, lucky, b******........

Go Raiders!!!!

Yep biggrin.gif , its a dream come true. Not only do i get to see my first Amarican football game live but its my team at home against their most hated rivals. It doesnt get any better.

If any Raiders fans want me to get them anything when I'm there then PM me and we can sort something out.

Guest Moose
Yep  biggrin.gif , its a dream come true. Not only do i get to see my first Amarican football game live but its my team at home against their most hated rivals. It doesnt get any better.

If any Raiders fans want me to get them anything when I'm there then PM me and we can sort something out.

I've been to a couple of games in the States - Redskins at Eagles last year and Broncos at Seahawks a couple of years ago.

The atmosphere is amazing, mainly 'cause it's almost 100% home fans, with away fans spread thin here and there. The Eagles game especially was good - you could hardly hear yourself think, and that's for nearly three hours!!!! If you can get close to the Black Hole it'll be even better, but wherever you're sitting it'll be awesome.

Wear a City shirt and I'll look out for you on TV!!!!

I've been to a couple of games in the States - Redskins at Eagles last year and Broncos at Seahawks a couple of years ago.

The atmosphere is amazing, mainly 'cause it's almost 100% home fans, with away fans spread thin here and there. The Eagles game especially was good - you could hardly hear yourself think, and that's for nearly three hours!!!! If you can get close to the Black Hole it'll be even better, but wherever you're sitting it'll be awesome.

Wear a City shirt and I'll look out for you on TV!!!!

Block 305, right above the Black Hole. It just cant get any better. I wont be wearing my City top as i will be proudly wearing a Raiders jersey.

Guest east bristol
now THAT is a good idea....... or set up a pitch and sell your clothes etc to pay for the journey back?

throw them out the airplane laugh.gif

Archived