IGNORED

Which City Games Do You Want On Dvd?

Far Far Away...

I'm not selling just curious to know....

Would be great if City had older games on DVD. Like Coventry v City in the relegation battle in the seventies. The FRT victory against Bolton in '86 (I know it can be bought on ebay!!!) & the classic against Mansfield...... (NO NOT THE FRT AND GORDON OWENS INFAMOUS PENALTY MISS - the 5-4 game!!!!)

so, as the saying goes.........' what do you want to watch!!!!!!!!! '

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The 3-2 over the Minnows

A 2-0 League win over Cardiff a few years ago

A 2-0 Win over the Minnows in 97

A 2-1 Win over Bolton in 98

A 5-2 Win over Luton in 97. Goodridge had probably the best game of any City winger I've seen.

I've got a video of city vs birmingham at St andrews from a few years back. Its been ages since i watched it but if i remember right we won 4 nil with mark gavin getting a couple. Also memorable for getting involved in road rage with a nun driving a mini when i jumped a queue as we were running late, and for getting trapped in the car park afterwards as the brummies rioted all around us.

This combined with a Police horse eating the arial previously at a walsall game ment i was banned from taking my mums car to the footbal from then on.

Those were the days!!

I'm not selling just curious to know....

Would be great if City had older games on DVD. Like Coventry v City in the relegation battle in the seventies.  The FRT victory against Bolton in '86 (I know it can be bought on ebay!!!) & the classic against Mansfield...... (NO NOT THE FRT AND GORDON OWENS INFAMOUS PENALTY MISS - the 5-4 game!!!!)

so, as the saying goes.........' what do you want to watch!!!!!!!!! '

The 1-nil will over the Gas when Loiue Donowa got the last minute winner.

Archived