Arsenal Player Arrested

GeoTheCiderHead

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Footballers and cars - Not such a good mix

Lee Hughes

Jermaine Pennant

Rio Ferdinand

Beckham

All have been caught out in the last couple of years for driving offences.

I have a feeling two Man U reserves are facing jail over a crash last year.

Guest Tactical Genius

Not forgetting Gary Charles. His car needed a full valet after they caught up with him. Doubt they ever got the back seats entirely clean.

Footballers and cars - Not such a good mix

Lee Hughes

Jermaine Pennant

Rio Ferdinand

Beckham

All have been caught out in the last couple of years for driving offences.

I have a feeling two Man U reserves are facing jail over a crash last year.

the man u bloke who was on loan to watford jimmy davis died speeding on the motorway trying to make a game he wasnt even playing in

It's a day of shame really for the sport as there is the best news aswell today. There is Timms and some other player who I think has now been released by Man U and they are looking at serving 1 year. Then there is the Pennent driving issuer and taking Coles car was it. These players are getting out of control every week there is a premiership player in the news for driving offence or assult etc

It's a day of shame really for the sport as there is the best news aswell today. There is Timms and some other player who I think has now been released by Man U and they are looking at serving 1 year. Then there is the Pennent driving issuer and taking Coles car was it. These players are getting out of control every week there is a premiership player in the news for driving offence or assult etc

B u ll sh it - the % of players involved in these incidents is not very high like with people in any profession or society - there are all the same people, all humans - and its a small % in sport as it is in non-sport - so why is it making sport sad?

Guest east_dundry_red
Didnt I hear that Davor Suker was being questioned for murder too??

Yes but he was never blamed for it though. Apparenly it was an agent that was murdered but worked in the croatian "underworld" as a loan shark.

Archived