IGNORED

Euro 2004.please Help!

ATYES6

I've organised a trip to Portugal in June and have already secured a ticket for the France game. I'm waiting to hear from Englandfans whether I'll get tickets for the other games.

I've got accommodation sorted for the time in Lisbon but Coimbra is proving to be very tricky. Is anyone else making the journey? Can anyone offer any tips on places to stay in Coimbra? Campsites or hostels would be favourite but are proving very difficult to locate.

Ill be out there from 10th June-19th June and will be travelling to Coimbra a few days after the France game,around 16th June.

Any suggestions would be welcommed as I'm really struggling at the moment!

Many Thanks

A forum Old Timer,ATYES6

I'm going over there for the full 3 and a bit weeks I think it is. I recommmend that you look for accommodation just outside of the areas so look for a town just outside of lisbon or something like that and travel in, it will probably be cheaper priced and also be easy to travel in

p.s if anyone wants any tickets for non england games, I have a few which i am selling for face value.

These are the games I'll be at with the "Cider Army On Tour" flag:

Group B Switzerland V Croatia 1700 ko 13/06 Leiria

Group C Sweden V Bulgaria 1945 ko 14/06 Lisbon (José Alvalade)

Group A Portugal V Russia 1945 ko 16/06 Lisbon (A Luz)

Group B Croatia V France 1945 ko 17/06 Leiria

Annoying that we have to travel out to Leiria a couple of times, especially on the day of England V France!

Fly in on Saturday the 12th if anyone is up for a ######-up in Lisbon!

Can't wait, they'll be plenty of City out there I'm sure!

Guest bcfccider

I'm there for England v France in Lisbon and Czech Republic v Latvia,

Let's arrange to meet up.

I would also like to know about accomodation in Coimbra, and if there is any way of getting tickets apart form a broker at 260 pounds a go. Ebay has tickets for trade and sale but be careful that you don't get ripped off. Best to try and use escrow.

My mate prints Tshirts and flags if anyone wants anything designed.

What is Escrow? Do you get tickets through them? We are getting a big flag printed up for the summer.BCFC will be on show I'm sure-Perhaps the site could do an article on Cidereds that are going over?!

Could you PM me with dteails of your mate who makes up flags and shirts please.

What is Escrow? Do you get tickets through them? We are getting a big flag printed up for the summer.BCFC will be on show I'm sure-Perhaps the site could do an article on Cidereds that are going over?!

Could you PM me with dteails of your mate who makes up flags and shirts please.

Escrow ensure security for ebay purchases so you don't get ###### up the ass basically.

You have to pay them though for each purchase you do though I think.

Good idea about the offical site doing something for it, nearer the time possibly. And possibly a Euro 2004 forum on here in the near future?

Archived