IGNORED

Still Don't Think We're Fully Equipped

GeoTheCiderHead

IMO, we still need to sort out one position and that is left back. With Mickey Bell having been released, we now have 2 recognised left backs in Clayton Fortune and Scott Golbourne. Personally, I don't rate Clayton Fortune too highly and find him unreliable at times and Scott Golbourne - yes he's a good young defender, but I still think he's too inexperienced and he will be off on international duty a fair bit so we need seomeone nto cover for him when he's not there. your thoughts....

Guest BeNeRz

This has been posted about 5 times so far!

We have enough cover for left back in scott golbourne, clayton fortune and craig woodman, for those 3 to get knocked up is far fetched, and even if that did happen I'm sure theres a left footed defender in the reserves/youth team!

Guest BeNeRz

First Choice is now Scott Golbounre IMO

And we have to sets of cover so we don't need another left back

A keeper comes before that!

IMO, we still need to sort out one position and that is left back.  With Mickey Bell having been released, we now have 2 recognised left backs in Clayton Fortune and Scott Golbourne.  Personally, I don't rate Clayton Fortune too highly and find him unreliable at times and Scott Golbourne - yes he's a good young defender, but I still think he's too inexperienced and he will be off on international duty a fair bit so we need seomeone nto cover for him when he's not there. your thoughts....

Craig Woodman-That makes three innocent.gif

Archived