IGNORED

Who Going Then ?

Red Robin

englandsmile4wf.gif somebody has to be going with another striker on his way,especially when we have the youngs uns in tow gillespie and cotterill [does not give them much hope]

I think we could see Leroy on his way in the near future.

just a gut feeling. englandsmile4wf.gif

englandsmile4wf.gif somebody has to be going with another striker on his way,especially when we have the youngs uns in tow gillespie and cotterill [does not give them much hope]

My feeling is that with it looking at this stage that Tins will play Leroy and Stewart with Brooker on the bench, why are we signing backup for a player who'll be on the bench anyway? Or will he? Come on, someone must have a source!

My feeling is that with it looking at this stage that Tins will play Leroy and Stewart with Brooker on the bench, why are we signing backup for a player who'll be on the bench anyway? Or will he? Come on, someone must have a source!

englandsmile4wf.gif Seems very strange haveing another good striker at the gate

christ we have the best forwards in this division by a mile already.

lets be aving Nelson with Heywood that would be something.

best strikers best midfield and best defence

best goalkeeper englandsmile4wf.gif

I think you might be right.. Not sure about Lita going but I'm very surprised that there looking to sign another striker...

Another centre half would have been more welcome...

Feel particularily sorry for Stevie Gillispie... Decent prospect who is now for sure facing another season on the bench..

Guest Whitchurch Red

Lita will be going if he can agree personal terms.I am sure i will be slated for saying so but i have been told from someone in the know that they have agreed a price with 2 clubs for Lita and its up to him to decide which one he goes to.

It will be a little man,big man with Stewart and Brooker being the main two with Gillespie to spell Stewart and a new signing being brought in to challenge Brooker.Although i was told their number one target was Eugene Dadi for the bigger man role!

Lita will be going if he can agree personal terms.I am sure i will be slated for saying so but i have been told from someone in the know that they have agreed a price with 2 clubs for Lita and its up to him to decide which one he goes to.

It will be a little man,big man with Stewart and Brooker being the main two with Gillespie to spell Stewart and a new signing being brought in to challenge Brooker.Although i was told their number one target was Eugene Dadi for the bigger man role!

This bloke seems to know what he is on about and i agree with the bit about Lita going i knew it was going to be a hard task trying to keep him! Eugene Dadi would be a great signing as a target man!

Guest roejowland

you people are all stupid. y does nobody want to play 4-3-3. its obvious. it would work. u people are thick. 4 quality strikers n u all reckon that he will pick jus 2 of 'em. hahahahaha rofl2br.gif

you people are all stupid.  y does nobody want to play 4-3-3. its obvious. it would work. u people are thick.  4 quality strikers n u all reckon that he will pick jus 2 of 'em.  hahahahaha rofl2br.gif

2 points from five games last season, Tins saying publically he won't play 4-3-3.

Yeah, we're all stupid.

Brooker's much too good at this level to be a bench warmer.

Really impressive at the end of the season, plenty of clubs would be interested in him if he's not getting regular games here.

Guest we8thegas
Come on, someone must have a source!

my mates son was with leroy the other day and no mention of him planning to go anywhere,he's just recently got his own place and is settled and not planning to go anywhere.

last i heard apart from a wind up today that he was off to QPR for £700,000 disapointed2se.gif

Guest Dorset Red

Hmmmm,

Yesterday there was a thread on this forum about Scott Murray leaving Bristol City, and a follow-up discussion about Leroy Lita and his possible departure, (which was first mentioned a couple of weeks ago and has now been raised in other threads too).

That thread now appears to have been removed from the forum. Who would do this and why? blink.gif

2 points from five games last season, Tins saying publically he won't play 4-3-3.

Yeah, we're all stupid.

I'm sure at the press conference last week stewart said he was looking forward to playing 3 up front . He went on to say that he knew he would have to fight for his place as we has some very good strikers already, named Lita, Brooker and cotterill. That's what i thought he said anyway dunno.gif

Maybe last season we didn't have the players to make this system work. Wasn't this tried very early in the season when we had Heffs, Miller and Roberts playing alongside the newly installed lita. We hadn't even signed Brooker then. I think it was briefly attempted at other times in the season, some games we tried severall formations in each game!!!

I could be wrong but it seems like it will be 4-3-3, the players are aware of this, and we will strick to it this time?

Archived