IGNORED

Another Striker

Gerry Gows' Tash

Been away for a few days and come back to find we are apparently intersted in Torquay striker with the unpronouncable name - Can't see the logic of this meself, he's apparently in the Brooker mould and will provide competition for the target man spot - fair enough but surely we already have enough front men to cover any eventuality ?

Guest roejowland
Been away for a few days and come back to find we are apparently intersted in Torquay striker with the unpronouncable name - Can't see the logic of this meself, he's apparently in the Brooker mould and will provide competition for the target man spot - fair enough but surely we already have enough front men to cover any eventuality ?

he is quite good i think, but do we need him, yes, but surely we must play with 3 up front now. there is no way that he will just choose 2 from 4. 4-3-3

he is quite good i think, but do we need him, yes, but surely we must play with 3 up front now.  there is no way that he will just choose 2 from 4.  4-3-3

Unless Lita is going ? and then it will be Brooker and Stewert at front with akinfenwa trying to competer for Brookers place and Gillespe trying to compete for Stewert's place!

Guest roejowland
Unless Lita is going ? and then it will be Brooker and Stewert at front with akinfenwa trying to competer for Brookers place and Gillespe trying to compete for Stewert's place!

lita is stayin, he told me

city.gif

Archived