IGNORED

Nelson Set To Leave

northeastfan

Can't say who, but heard on the grape vine from someone who works closely with the Hartlepool squad that Hartlepool have accepted 2 offers from Championship sides for Michael Nelson. I guess this will dampen any thoughts of signing him, which is a shame as he is a quality player. Will let you know more when I hear, although I'm a bit reluctant to post this as it seems like one of those 'rumour' threads (hearing off me Dad's uncles best friends psychologist and all...)

NEF

Edit: yes sorry meant Championship

I don't understand this thing you've got with Nelson, I've seen him twice and he's been rubbish. He even managed 2 own goals and a Swindon assist at the CG this season! Plus in the playoff final a few weeks ago he did a pretty grand job of making monumental mistakes.

But then again, you did sign Matt Heywood city.gif

I don't understand this thing you've got with Nelson, I've seen him twice and he's been rubbish. He even managed 2 own goals and a Swindon assist at the CG this season! Plus in the playoff final a few weeks ago he did a pretty grand job of making monumental mistakes.

But then again, you did sign Matt Heywood  city.gif

Every defender makes mistakes- just Nelson makes less. He is quality and there is a reason Championship clubs are looking at him. Apart from one mistake in the playoff final he pretty much held it together at times for H'Pool. As for Heywood, he is a donkey but a big bloke who can head it away- what we needed.

Guest alex1089

Nelson = quality. Did you hear what the commentators were saying about him "He has held this Hartlepool team together by himself at times this season"

Archived