IGNORED

Getting Round Encrypted Cd's

Dollymarie

Right I bought my bloke the new Foo Fighters Album, and he wants to put it on his Sony Vaio (sp?) thing, anyway when he uploaded it to the computer and tried to then put it on his Vaio, its one of those new encrypted/protected CDs that you cant copy or put onto MP3. So even though he has a legally bought copy, he cant transfer it.

Anyone know how you can do this?

Ta!

Dollymarie

Right I bought my bloke the new Foo Fighters Album, and he wants to put it on his Sony Vaio (sp?) thing, anyway when he uploaded it to the computer and tried to then put it on his Vaio, its one of those new encrypted/protected CDs that you cant copy or put onto MP3.  So even though he has a legally bought copy, he cant transfer it.

Anyone know how you can do this?

Ta!

Dollymarie

Have a look on google for cracks, i don't know as i don't have any encrypted Cd's.

Or just download the things off the net, another reason why more and more people download music off the net, and the atrists get even more screwed over by the record companies, bet the band didn't decide to put the encryption on that cd ranting.gif

Insert CD into Vaio, click start then all programs then windows media player click the rip tag button then click rip music he will then find his album in start then my music. sorted smile.gif

Thanks but it is already on the computer, he knows how to do that, the encryption means that he cant transfer over to the MP3.

Dollymarie

Archived