IGNORED

Leroy Off 2 Real...

TinnionsLeftPeg

y not? you all keep saying he's off somewhere so here you madrid in a 20million euro's deal, happy now?

Ok, what do you think then?

No one will make a high bid for Leroy? Or,

City will turn down all bids?

You seem certain he's going nowhere, so which one is it?

So, do you think absolutely no one will make a big bid for Leroy?, Or

City will turn down all bids, whatever they are?

By the way, Ipswich, Wolves, Reading, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Norwich and Wigan, amongst others, have all been 'rumoured' in various media to be 'interested' in Leroy. It's not just on here. razz.gif

That's quite a few really, chances are one or two might be right, don't you think? dunno.gif

So, do you think absolutely no one will make a big bid for Leroy?, Or

City will turn down all bids, whatever they are?

By the way, Ipswich, Wolves, Reading, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Norwich and Wigan, amongst others, have all been 'rumoured' in various media to be 'interested' in Leroy. It's not just on here. razz.gif

That's quite a few really, chances are one or two might be right, don't you think? dunno.gif

I think alot of clubs have made enquiries but imo no firm bids have been made. Any club higher than us will want to see how Lita plays in the first half of the new season. If hes still banging them in by Christmas (which I suspect he will be) then watch the offers coming in. city.gif

I think alot of clubs have made enquiries but imo no firm bids have been made. Any club higher than us will want to see how Lita plays in the first half of the new season. If hes still banging them in by Christmas (which I suspect he will be) then watch the offers coming in. city.gif

Ah, but if there really are that many clubs 'interested', they may want to get in first rather than risk losing out.

What we would see as a big fee would not be breaking the bank for many of these clubs, some of whom have, or are on the verge of selling players ( Crouch, Bent, Johnson etc.) for much more than we could expect to get for Leroy.

For them its a case of their most saleable asset moving up, who can they get at a 'reasonable' price to replace them. An England U.21 International at 1.2m.(?) could fit the bill nicely, and could placate their fans at the same time.

Archived