IGNORED

Season Tickets

RedM

Don't panic like I did when only 2 out of my 3 Season Tickets turned up today. I phoned up and was told they can only put 2 per envelope this year. If the 'missing' ticket doesn't turn up by the end of June then call the club again.

Hope this saves someone else a call to the 'Ticket hotline'. doh.gif

EDIT: I just relised there was no mention of a Free polo shirt with my book, I thought we were meant to be given a voucher??? Or is it just voucher A or something from the book??? Any info please anyone???

Don't panic like I did when only 2 out of my 3 Season Tickets turned up today. I phoned up and was told they can only put 2 per envelope this year. If the 'missing' ticket doesn't turn up by the end of June then call the club again.

Well, we had 3 envelopes for our 3 season tickets in our house. Nothing like cost cutting... rolleyes.gif

EDIT: I just relised there was no mention of a Free polo shirt with my book, I thought we were meant to be given a voucher??? Or is it just voucher A or something from the book??? Any info please anyone???

i got a voucher for a polo shirt...its in the little plastic pocket thing behind your ticket on the left when you open it

i got a voucher for a polo shirt...its in the little plastic pocket thing behind your ticket on the left when you open it

No, sob, I haven't got one! I don't think it will arrive with the missing ticket either as that's a childs ticket and the shirts are for adults only. Suggestions please??? crying.gif

Edit: Just phoned the ticket office (and again listened to all the info about neil diamonds/rods stewarts concerts). I was told to come down when the season starts and they can trace my records. Apparently the vouchers are in 2 parts, one you hand in and the other is attached to your records. They won't issue a shirt if it shows you have claimed one already, to stop fraud.

This sounds a good idea, but can you imagine if everyone attempts to get their shirts at the same time!!! w00t.gif

Archived