IGNORED

Joe Keith

Tim S

In the few games we had Joe Keith on loan for, he impressed me - especially Torquay away when had a hand in at least 3 of the 4 goals!

Everyone seems to be saying that Grant Smith is not the answer to out Left Midfield problems, so would it be worth still looking at the possibilty of Joe Keith?

It looks like Doc wont be here at the start of the season (if rumors are to believed he will be heading down the M4 to QPR).

I think it would be a good addition the the team.

In the few games we had Joe Keith on loan  for, he impressed me - especially Torquay away when had a hand in at least 3 of the 4 goals!

Everyone seems to be saying that Grant Smith is not the answer to out Left Midfield problems, so would it be worth still looking at the possibilty of Joe Keith?

It looks like Doc wont be here at the start of the season (if rumors are to believed he will be heading down the M4 to QPR).

I think it would be a good addition the the team.

He looked pretty average to me. In the Bournmeouth game at home he looked poor. Would not add anything for me- on his way to Bournemouth I've heard.

I was impressed by his contribution at torquay, but in his first home game he was awful, he panicked every time he had the ball, and had a very bad touch. yes everyone has their bad games but he just didn't fit into the team, unfortunately! that made my mind up!

but could be worth a second look though, as he is out of contract, ie a month trial over pre season, or a 3 month contract?

players always deserve a second chance in my opinion!

James

city.gifcity.gifcity.gif

Guest Tactical Genius

Very average player, even for this level.

I think we already have enough players who are capable of putting in no more than a dozen good performances a season.

He did indeed look very good against Torquay, but Torquay were poor (I spent most of the game talking about how bad that fat forward of theirs was *shudder*). He struggled in his other games to make any impression at all and the fact that he went back to Colchester when we could easily have extended the loan would suggest that Tins didn't rate him highly enough to be interested in him now.

Guest alex1089

He was superb away to Torquay(the best away game of the season!) but in the other games he played in, he was terrible! Maybe a 1month trial but if he isent better than what we have then no thanks!

Guest bcfc898

he was ano more than an average player he was good of the ball but didn't really stand out to me i would much preffer marc goodfellow

Archived