IGNORED

Keith Millen

Guest bcfc898

Guest bcfc898

all season i have wonderd to myself what the hell does keith millen do even when he wsas playin he wasnt that good!all game he just sits there and stands dunno.gifdunno.gif please somebody tell me why are we paying for this muppet

Maybe you should spend some time researching what the average assistant manager of a football team has to do, then you will get some idea of what Keith's duties involve.

Somehow I doubt "just sits there and stands" is in there, although I would be incredibly impressed by anyone who could manage it.

all season i have wonderd to myself what the hell does keith millen do even when he wsas playin he wasnt that good!all game he just sits there and stands  dunno.gif  dunno.gif  please somebody tell me why are we paying for this muppet

I understand that he actually has a great deal of respect from players.

Is a decent coach & has taken a lot of unfair stick from many fans.

If you say so. !! razz.gif

Not what I've heard. But thats what we like varying opinions. disapointed2se.gif

Tinnion had alot of problems at the start of the season with various players being unhappy with his appointment.

I know for a fact, from a mate inside the club that Tinnion has turned this around and is now looked upon as the boss and is well respected.

Credit to him in my eyes.

Tinnion had alot of problems at the start of the season with various players being unhappy with his appointment.

I know for a fact, from a mate inside the club that Tinnion has turned this around and is now looked upon as the boss and is well respected.

Credit to him in my eyes.

Another mate inside the club thread whistling.gif

All we can say is lets hope that all is sorted & BT goes beyond 15 games next season.

Let's be HONEST, you'd like him to be sacked, I know that, you know that!

Where did that come from ? dunno.gif

Don't know how you know what I think. online2long.gif

I hope BT is in charge at the end of the coming season - because if he is we have got promotion.

But if the 1st 10/15 games don't see good progress then we could see someone else at the helm.

Going to be an interesting season.

Where did that come from ?  dunno.gif

Don't know how you know what I think.  online2long.gif

I hope BT is in charge at the end of the coming season - because if he is we have got promotion.

But if the 1st 10/15 games don't see good progress then we could see someone else at the helm.

Going to be an interesting season.

Oh gawd....... not another interesting season rofl2br.gif

I understand that he actually has a great deal of respect from players.

Is a decent coach & has taken a lot of unfair stick from many fans.

See, you can write something it's possible to agree with!

As for what he was like as a player I think the poster who asked about that would find (if they bothered to check) that our defence was as tight as a D's A when KM was on the pitch ... a decent organiser.

I'll admit I raised an eyebrow when he was appointed and have had a moan or two last season but the guy is rated very highly by Tinnion and Mr Lansdown. Throughout the unrest last season there were far more many calls for Keith's sacking there for Tinn's and this was surely for shortsighted fans who look on tinn's for his service to the club far more the Millen (completley irrelevant when a change of roles such as managenmet is involved). To be honest no-one knows exacly hoe good he is or exaclty what he does appart frrom the man who counts and has to work with him each day, who is the manager who appointed him ahead of such people as Shaun Taylor and Tony Fawthrop

That'll be no then, will it?

Now, now Dave ... the most it wll cost you or I to see all 23 league matches at AG is what we've already paid ... it will cost Richie a lot more (unless he goes "cattle class") which means he's a better fan than us and we should prostrate ourselves in gratitude for his largesse.

Now, now Dave ... the most it wll cost you or I to see all 23 league matches at AG is what we've already paid ... it will cost Richie a lot more (unless he goes "cattle class") which means he's a better fan than us and we should prostrate ourselves in gratitude for his largesse.

This 'better fan' than you milarky. disapointed2se.gif

I still cannot believe why it matters so much to so few. why I have or hav't renewed my season ticket.

Lets put it this way, no one from the club has rung me to ask why. doh.gif

So perhaps I have renewed it ?

dunno.gif

Archived