IGNORED

Who Will Be The Suprise Package This Year?

Guest ballboy_1

Guest ballboy_1

every year we seem to have a team in our division recently that really stands out 2 years ago it was plymouth and last it was luton.who do you think it will be this year maybe oldam they arent hanging around in the transfer market?though yeovil seems a good bet!

Guest ballboy_1

with the team that we have we should definatly go up but i think in this divison a really good start would be extremely use ful because i cant go through the aggony of the play-offs again

Guest Champagne Football

I think Oldham are being a bit overated to be honest. Good enough for top 10 though. Port Vale and Walsall could be quite useful this year I reckon.

Oldham maybe Since they signed Richie Wellens which bemuses me to be quite honest, they got him for nothing in a swap deal why didn't we do that?!!?! hes quality, also donny are going to be good and bradford, not forgetting there is the mighty nottm forrest in our league now!

I think that the division this coming season is a lot stronger than last season. I think you can pick anyone from the list below who will all think they have a good chance of achieving a top 6 finish:-

Gillingham, Notts Forest, Yeovil, Tranmere, Hartlepool, Doncaster, Oldham, Barnsley, Swansea, Huddersfield not to mention us.

However, I'm afraid I predict yet another near miss for ourselves. Just don't think that Tinnion is the man for the job

Archived