IGNORED

East End Might Not Be Going Yet?

Tim S

Has the redovelopment of the East End been confirmed yet?

I have a feeling that something is going to fall through and it wont actually happen. It is proposed that it will be demolished on July 1st and that redevelopment will start straight away, but we have heard nothing.... surely if it was going to happen then we would know by now?

You never know - the east end might live to see another season - and Marcus Stewart may get to fill his dream of scoring for City in the East end!

There's another non-commital statement on the website too:

Fans are advised to book their seat now, as capacity may be limited to 15,500 should the proposed East End redevelopment go ahead next month.

Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence....

Has the redovelopment of the East End been confirmed yet?

I have a feeling that something is going to fall through and it wont actually happen. It is proposed that it will be demolished on July 1st and that redevelopment will start straight away, but we have heard nothing.... surely if it was going to happen then we would know by now?

You never know - the east end might live to see another season - and Marcus Stewart may get to fill his dream of scoring for City in the East end!

talking to somebody who lives down by the ground and attended the meetings between club and locals and he said that the club have still not got planning permission for the new stand from the council? dunno.gif .

talking to somebody who lives down by the ground and attended the meetings between club and locals and he said that the club have still not got planning permission for the new stand from the council?  dunno.gif .

As has been pointed out before, why are they selling bricks?

Archived