IGNORED

Kit

Waffleflap

I popped down the city shop to buy me new shirt today but after seeing it close up i opted not to.I think they should embroider or use different raised lettering rather than the ironed on effect.The design of the kit is good but the material they have used makes it look cheap and tacky.I opted to buy the new 97 range tracksuit top instead saving 13 quid and looks quality.Lets have your thoughts.

I popped down the city shop to buy me new shirt today but after seeing it close up i opted not to.I think they should embroider or use different raised lettering rather than the ironed on effect.The design of the kit is good but the material they have used makes it look cheap and tacky.I opted to buy the new 97 range tracksuit top instead saving 13 quid and looks quality.Lets have your thoughts.

I haven't bought the kit for a few years now - I've got a 97 T shirt and a black polo shirt - both good quality - this year I might get the retro home strip I think.

Being one of those that campaigned against the previous design, I felt it only right that I forked out £40 for the revamped design. As far as I'm concerned its easily the best shirt TFG have produced for City, and even Mrs KNR was pleasently surprised.

As a word of warning to those who'll be buying, can I inform you that for reasons unknown the sizing of the shirts is completely different from previous years. The 'Medium' shirt I've just bought is an identical size to the 'Large' black away shirt of a couple of seasons ago. Maybe TFG are trying to make Bristol Fattys feel better about themselves.

Archived