IGNORED

Gas T Shirt Rumour

Guest Vodared

Guest Vodared

I was just in a shop wearing my MS "Bristol Born and Red" and was confronted by a Gashead who said they have just printed up a shirt with " Bristol Born and Dead"

Oh how times change, a little bitter I thought !

ranting.gif

Walking to my local shop in Horfield this morning showing off my newly arrived Stewart Shirt i was confronted by a Gashead wearing his Rovers top. I expected the normal hurl of abuse i get when ive got my City top on but he actually wished us luck and said we were fortunate to have Stewart at the club, and that he'll get us promoted....weird!

Amazing what the Sun does to people smile.gif

Remember Stewart played over 200 games for Rovers... He'll still be liked by a lot of their fans for his service.

It's a bitter pill for some who can't move on, but your right a lot of them must still love him...and they are all welcome down the gate to cheer him on! chant6ez.gif

It's a bitter pill for some who can't move on, but your right a lot of them must still love him...and they are all welcome down the gate to cheer him on!  chant6ez.gif

I have a Gashead mate...sorry, 'acquaintance'...who proudly displays an official car sticker on his motor that BRFC had made and rapidly withdrew from the club shop because they couldn't even spell their own name. It said: "Bristol Rovers Fooball Club". You couldn't make it up...

I have a Gashead mate...sorry, 'acquaintance'...who proudly displays an official car sticker on his motor that BRFC had made and rapidly withdrew from the club shop because they couldn't even spell their own name. It said: "Bristol Rovers Fooball Club". You couldn't make it up...

The Crystal Palace shirt spelling error is still funnier in my mind! Shame someone noticed rofl2br.gif

Archived