IGNORED

I Want Rovers!

Tim S

.....in the FA Cup this season!

Its about time we had another game against them - and an easy ticket through to the next round of the cup!!

But seriously, its all good the Gas being lower than us (where they belong!) but I do really miss the derby games and its been so long since we had a major match against them.

Its a shame they are so crap they couldnt even get promoted last season so we could play them again, if anything its an easy 6 points!!!! And how good would it be seeing Marcus Stewart scoring against them - Id even have money on a hat-trick from him!!!

But while Tw-Atkins is at the helm of that dodgy pirate ship they aint going anywhere!

Guest hairyshamrock

That'd be good actually, i'd like the Gas or Arsenal at home in the 3rd round... worlds apart but what a carnival we could have at the gate....!

Went there when we drew against the gas back in 2001. Ive never got so wet from standing at a football match. You would think that all football clubs would have roofs in the away end in this day and age. mad.gif

Yeah they are a bit backward with the facilties at the Mem. I was at that game and the guy selling fishes and loaves really annoyed me. And the mead tasted fowl.

Guest mesa boogie
Went there when we drew against the gas back in 2001. Ive never got so wet from standing at a football match. You would think that all football clubs would have roofs in the away end in this day and age. mad.gif

It's like that because the rugby club weren't very good at designing stands.

Archived