IGNORED

Cureton

tompo

According to the Evening Post today DW has finally killed off any remaining speculation linking Jamie Cureton to City.

He said that, despite a lot of speculation, Cureton was never a major transfer target for City. He goes on to say that it was a case of his agent contacting City rather than the other way round.

Perhaps its time to lay this subject to rest now.

We were never interested in him ? What a load of Rovers !

So why were there several stories about him on the website ? That suggests to me that we were seriously looking at the idea at one stage, even if our interest has cooled recently.

Seriously now, I wonder what put us off ?

....and what a great way to do that, by bringing it back into discussion with a new topic based upon it :D

I have apologised in a subsequent post for bringing this up.

I cannot access the official site at home. However, even if it has appeared on the official site it has not stopped people touting Cureton as a potential signing. :P

Nobody said Peacock HAD to go anywhere? If anyone it would probably be Roberts  :D

If Robbo goes, and DW rewards Peacocks dont give a toss attitude with a contract the we really will be in the ####!! Only now does Peacock wanna stay, obviously under the delusion that clubs will beat a path to his agents door!! Only thang, no one obviuously has so hes happy to stay- I'm touched, shame you dont put more effort in eh ? At least Robbo puts the effort in (and gets dropped for his pains) but Peacock can be totally pants and nev er even gets subbed, what a joke!!

If Robbo goes, and DW rewards Peacocks dont give a toss attitude with a contract the we really will be in the ####!! Only now does Peacock wanna stay, obviously under the delusion that clubs will beat a path to his agents door!! Only thang, no one obviuously has so hes happy to stay- I'm touched, shame you dont put more effort in eh ? At least Robbo puts the effort in (and gets dropped for his pains) but Peacock can be totally pants and nev er even gets subbed, what a joke!!
I think you're being a little harsh on Peacock there. If you look at his record this season he's averaging a goal every 2 games which is not too bad at all, especially considering our distinct lack of goals this season as a team....

No one is arguing with his scoring record, The main point a lot of people are making about Peacock is that he "Should" be doing more. He has the ability to score a lot more goals than he does but it all comes down to effort and that is something that has been lacking all to often during his time at city.

Archived